Black Friday 2011 is almost upon us – one of the biggest shopping times of the year and the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season, which falls on Friday after Thanksgiving, and this year is November 26 . While it is rare to see a crowd of shoppers lining up outside of popular stores on Black Friday for a chance to score sweet deals on expensive items such as new electronics and appliances, for many people today have much more sense to find Black Friday deals online and shop from the comfort of your home. If you are wondering where and what is the hottest special Thanksgiving are online, check out some of these shopping tips and ideas.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR THIS BLACK FRIDAY 2011
If you are new to Black Friday shopping can be a bit overwhelming to figure out where to start looking for deals and discounts. If you are not for the lines in the morning and the stampede in a brick and mortar store and are looking instead for the best Cyber Monday online discounts, one of the best ways is to decide the list should not miss and search from there.
But if you’re a gadget junkie look out for offers, here are some ideas on what to look out for this Thanksgiving 2011.
* Touch screen phones and smartphones: Apple iPhone 4 is probably one of the most sought after items this holiday season, but if you are not tied to a brand, Black Friday might be a good time to find an alternative touchscreen phone of the brand and many of them are full of features and also more likely to be discounted. Find brands like HTC, Samsung and Nokia.
* Flat screen TV: Whether you are looking for a plasma, LCD or projection TV, every season discounts are bigger and better than the new models come out, so make a beeline for this popular item this Thanksgiving! Scope of retailers such as Buy.com and look out for deals in brands such as Panasonic Viera.
* Tablet PCs and netbooks: laptops, thin and light are in high demand, so it must be big Black Friday sales that are in technical items like Tablet PC Partner EM-200.
TRICKS AND TIPS TO SURVIVE THE WEEKEND OF THE PURCHASE OF THANKSGIVING
Even with all the deals available out there, it is entirely possible overspend during Black Friday sales, especially if you find it hard to resist new things bright and very bold “SALE!” signs. So how does it keep a tight rein on your expenses?
* Online Store: Since you will be able to easily compare prices and be able to evaluate your purchase before paying, online shopping is an excellent way to ensure you stay on budget and save money.
* Coupons: Even if the products are already very low for Black Friday, there is a good chance that you will still be able to use some online coupon codes to save more on your purchase. No harm trying them in the box!
* Best Price Guarantee: Pay special attention to retailers and online payment services that offer guarantees of low prices and take advantage of the offer. Thus, if the price falls, will be covered and the money back for the difference. Read the fine print, so you know politics.
* Gift cards: When all else fails and failed to catch this amazing Black Friday deal for your loved one Christmas gift, try giving a rain check as a gift card and you can always check later for good Product price that fashion they wanted. It is also a good way to ensure you do not spend more than planned in an element, as it will predetermine the value of the gift card.