Every woman like smooth, flat, fair skin colour. Whether you are genetically fair complexion and brown or black, there are ways to lighten your skin tone more. Chemical, herbal, cosmetic, or organic, that to get the desired sound: Since time immemorial, people have looked for different agents.
Here are some beauty tips to achieve better results. Food, nutrition, general care, scrubs, pastes, creams, should do apart from the daily care miracle.
Avoid strong sunlight:
- Sun rays are a great source of vitamin D, which is very important for the human bone. However, harsh sun rays can be very harmful to the skin.
- Premature aging, wrinkles, discoloration of the skin is due to the UV rays in sunlight.
- Avoid going out in the sun 11 to 3 clock.
- Use sunscreen with a sun protection factor of at least 30
- Wearing a mask “Naqab” is best protection.
Daily Skin Care: Regular cleansing, toning and moisturizing your skin is very important.
Cleansing: Cleaning is the cleaning of the skin of dirt. Use a cleanser, homemade or ready for your skin type.
- With medical cleaners for sensitive skin, your skin prone to frequent outbursts and allergies.
- Use Moisturizing cleanser for dry skin.
- For oily skin use a product that controls excess oil production.
Toning: Toning tightens and shrinks the open pores, are best suited for your type of skin toner.
- Alcohol Free Toner – Air fresheners – suited for dry, hydrated, normal and sensitive species.
- Mild alcohol (20%) based toner – Skin Tonic – are good for oily, normal, and mixed types.
- alcohol-based (20-60%) toner – Astringents – are heavily used mostly for excessive toner oily skin.
Moisturizing: Daily skin care is incomplete without the moisture of your skin properly.
- It helps hydrate the skin
- It helps the skin to smooth and
- It protects the skin from the sun, when it more than 30 spf
Scrub: Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells and exposing the fresh, new layer of skin.
- Oatmeal mixed with water and ground into a smooth paste is a good exfoliant. Apply this paste on the face in a gentle circular motion. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Mix 2 tablespoons chopped raw oats with 1 tablespoon of honey and apple cider vinegar ¼. Make a fine paste apply on face in circular motions. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your face.
Fair skin people have less melanin, a pigment for different skin tones. Dark colored people have more melanin.
Skin lightening creams have hydroquinone in them, which if used inhibits melanin.
Lotions, creams and rich in vitamin C to help brighten skin tone and regenerate cells.
The masks for the lightening of the skin:
Eggs & honey:
- 1 egg white
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Beat the egg whites, honey and lemon juice. Apply it on your face and wash yourself after 15 minutes.
Almond oil & honey:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon almond oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
Mix all ingredients. Apply it on your face and wash off after 15 minutes.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and honey. Apply it on your face and body. Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply it on your face and body. Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Mix cucumber pulp and yogurt. Make a fine paste. Apply and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash off after it dries.
- Make a paste of papaya, honey and milk. Use it on your face and body for a few minutes. Let it dry and then wash off.
Dark feet and ankles:
- Soak feet and ankles for 15 minutes in water mixed lemon juice.
- Rub potato or lemon juice for 15 minutes and wash off with water.
- Mix of sun flower oil, lemon juice and sugar. Apply for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Mix 1 lemon, 1 cucumber juice and 1 / 8 tablespoon of turmeric powder. Apply it for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Mix a few drops of Vaseline and lemon juice and apply on the lips at night. Wash them in the morning.
- Cut your intake of tea, coffee and smoking.
Food Diet: A good, healthy diet of fruits, vegetables and juices is not only good for your health , but also for your skin.
- Avoid fatty, spicy and junk food.
- Eat plenty of green, leafy vegetables.
- Fruits such as pears, apples, peaches, guavas, etc., are good for the skin.
- Include more legumes, cereals and in daily food intake.
For prescription drugs, creams and lotions for a fair skin color,first talk to a dermatologist. Each time a patch test first before the direct application of a new cream on face and body. It’s always good to be safe.