Foods to Avoid
Most refined food have very little nutritional value. Much of our knowledge for food comes from advertising. Many companies would prefer us to eat certain foods. Many people settle with poor nutrition because of convenience. The foods you consume should have as few chemicals as possible. The food you eat can make the difference in whether you are feeling good or continually sick. Making a lifestyle change can be rewarding in that you have a long, active life.
Candida overgrowth in the intestines is an overgrowth of a yeast or fungus. It is a yeast that lives in the human digestive system. It can change from yeast to a fungus. This organism is extremely resilient and difficult to rid from the body. It can take time to re-establish good health. Candida is an epidemic causing sickness, disease and weakens the immune system. Candida overgrowth thrives on sugar and carbohydrates. Eliminating sugars and refined food is essential if you have candida overgrowth.
Foods to Avoid
1. White sugar, white flour, white rice, white-rice flour, degerminated corn meal, gluten flour, ice cream, soft drinks, cakes, cookies, jello, and candy.
2. Preserved, process, or chemically fed meat, fish, or fowl.
3. Strong stimulants and irritants to the system, such as coffee, tobacco, alcohol, strong spices, and drugs of any kind.
4. Pasteurized or homogenized milk, and milk products such as strong cheeses, smoked cheeses, and yogurt that contains chemical or preservatives.
5. Hydrogenated oils and fats, solid cooking fats, animal oils and fats, refined margarines and oils, vegetable fats and shortenings.
6. Waxed, preserved, canned, or pickled vegetables.
7. Iodized table salt.
8. Chocolate and cocoa.