The transition to business wear can be pretty tricky sometimes. You desire to “WOW” your co-workers without getting overboard.
It is important to think that not all easy wear is right for clientele wear.
In place to do this in effect, the sophisticated woman needs a few classical business clothing requirements.
· Best, you’ll need simple flat-front pair of black pants. Black dress pants are versatile and can be dressed up or down as needed. An additional pair of khaki pants is also advisable. · How about a straight skirt hanging just under the knees? These skirts are flattering and can be worn with a multitude of tops. Casual skirts that are split at or below the knee are acceptable in most businesses. Never wear a mini-skirt to the office.
· You’ll need a sleeveless, fitted solid colored clothes that can be spent with a cardigan. · Brightly colored fine knit sweaters can be drawn with either pants or a skirt.
· A black cardigan is stylish and good to wear. · A hot shell in a neutral color looks fabulous under a jacket.
· A crisp white shirt always looks natural.
· A standard gray or black coat is too required.
· Black pumps with an elegant heel can compliment just about any outfit. Flip-flops, slippers and flashy athletic shoes are not standard in the office.
· A easy dark bag (to match the black pumps) also wish most outfits.
Think that clothing that reveals too much cleavage, back, chest, feet, any of your stomach or underclothes is not appropriate for the make place. All dressing should be pressed and clean. No torn, dirty or frayed clothing is acceptable. The only picture or language that are acceptable on attire is the accompany logo. On “dress down” days, it is a good idea to keep it conservative. Wear nice blue jeans with a solid top and heels. Never clothing anything which can be potentially rich to others. There are many good combining you can create with the few basic parts. Use your imagination and your co-workers will be so taken they’ll start asking you for way advice!