For those of who don’t know, a Brazilian wax is a type of bikini waxing that removes all of the pubic hair, back and front. It has become very popular among both women and men in the last decade and I guess you could say it is the new fashion/beauty trend in terms of waxing. However, there still are a lot of people who have second thoughts about it, mostly due to the horror stories that you can read online, about how painful and embarrassing it is.
Anyways, I see Brazilian waxing as a modern and efficient way of getting rid of unwanted hair down there and I thought a list of Brazilian wax benefits will help skeptic people make a decision. Here it goes:
1. It only takes 15 to 30 minutes to get it done. Opposed to what most people believe a Brazilian is pretty quick and straight forward. Typically the procedure lasts around 15 or 20 minutes. If there are other operations required, like trimming the hair to the recommended length before the waxing, it can take up to 30 minutes. So, it all happens really fasts.
2. It lasts up to 6 weeks. Yes, you read it right. A Brazilian lasts between 4 and 6 weeks. That means that you only need to get 2 or 3 Brazilians during the summer. The reason it lasts so long, as opposed to shaving for example, is because the hair is removed from the root, or the follicle, instead of cutting it at the level of the skin.
3. It gives you (and your boyfriend) a unique feeling. This is the part I, and most of the people who chose to get one, like the most. There is nothing as smooth and as special as a Brazilian. It will really spice up things for you. I advise everyone to try it at least once.
4. It is not expensive. Considering the fact that it can last up to 6 weeks the price that we pay for a Brazilian wax is not high. Of course different places will charge you different amounts and some can be a bit expensive, but an average price is around 50 US dollars, which is totally acceptable. Also, remember that an expensive service does not imply a quality service and vice versa, a cheap service does not mean a bad service. Actually, the best Brazilian I ever got wax at a salon that only charged 30. So, there you have it.
5. It gets better and better each time. By this I mean that the discomfort you will feel will diminish each time you get one. Your body will get used to it and the hair will grow back finer and thinner. The first wax is the most painful.
These are the most important benefits that I can think of right now. To conclude, I think that everyone should try a Brazilian at least once and I think that the benefits totally worth it. I hope this helps you make a decision.