To all Ciao Members,
For the past 3 days I’ve been experiencing problems logging in to my Ciao account. I’ve been receiving this error message:
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
I tried clearing my cache and cookies for both browsers Firefox and Internet Explorer. Still, the error message persisted. Frustrated about the situation I tried troubleshooting this situation.
Good News! I found the answer. This is the backdoor to access your Ciao Account. Follow the steps below.
1. From the homepage, go to the category to which you have written a review. For example, you have written a review about “topics starting with letter A.” Go to More Categories.
2. Once you reach the category, where you have a written, click the link for all reviews made for the product you’re looking for. Some products will have thousands of reviews so it is going to be hard to locate.
3. Sort the page according to date. It is important that you remember the date. You will see this at the right corner of the heading.
4. After you have clicked on the date, it will show all posts from the most recent ones first. Start locating the review.
5. Open your review and click your username.
6. You will be able to see the profile of your account. It will show you your points and friends, as well as all the reviews you have made.
7. At the upper-right corner of this page, click the Log In link. It will then show you a pop-up where yo have to enter your username and password.
8. Viola!!! You’re logged in now. You can then see your My Ciao link.
9. You can now start rating and making reviews.
10. Share this to your friends and let’s get down to business. 🙂
I hope you can look for me and rate my reviews, too. I’m “reviewmaster.”