High heels women preferred because it helps support the posture of the beautiful and sexy. Although you certainly would prefer to wear flat shoes, but there’s no harm in wearing high heels now and then to look beautiful. In order not to regret buying high-heeled shoes that cost a fortune, consider the following tips;
1. Look for shoes that fit and sufficient size to allow your fingers to move freely. Although it looks trivial, but try to remember, how many high-heeled shoes that you have at home which, if imposed, there is a distance in the back of the heel of her shoe with the cover? If the shoes are too big, not infrequently you will rivet the entire body in front of your toes. Look for shoes that can hold your heel snugly, not too narrow, but also not too big, so the weight of your body still propped on the back.
2. Bearing. Not a few shoe manufacturers are paying less attention to this issue. Many shoes that look pretty, but when worn, will make the ball of the foot hurts. To fix this, you can try to buy special pads for shoes that now there are many on the market. There is also a special high heels, looks like a gel, to be put on the ball of the foot. Its function is to dampen the support body so as not to make the skin of your foot calluses or blisters.
3. Thick heels that can give you better stability, and even help reduce stress because it helps distribute body weight is supported in part is wider. Changing the occasional high-heeled shoes with flat will help reduce the load on the Achilles tendon of the calf muscle.
4. Notice the tilt angle due to the high heel shoes. For high boots right up to 10 cm below the palm terlepak may still be able to sustain. But, if more than that, then the legs will be too menjinjit, and this is not good if you have to wear these shoes in too long.
5. If you always complain of pain at the tip of your toes when wearing high heels are closed, perhaps it is time you invest in shoes with the open end to reduce the pressure on the front end area of the foot. Wear shoes that open front to relieve pressure on the foot, while preventing pinched toenails, heel spurs as well.