When we are talking about modern looks and special events , Up-Do’s are always one of the best options to complement a fantastic outfit. They give a touch of class and glamour to any outfit and can make us look espectauclar. This is why I present to you the top 10 Hairstyle Up-Do’s.
10. Up-Do’s Braids: Braids have taken a very important place among different hair styles as they are very both parctical and femenine. Also the braids give a chic bohemian style to your day or night aoutfit.
9. Up-Do’s High Bun: It is the perfect hair style for a high fashion dress, because this hair style is clean and simple. The high bun emphasizes the facial features. I recommend you wear it with delicate jewelry.
8. Up-Do’s Side Bun: Besides being very practical, they can be our salvation on those days when our hair is a wreck. They are very romantic and elegant, specially when they go with waves. Not to mention they can match every type of dress you can think of.
7. Up-Do’s Loose Waves: It’s a hair style with which you can wear your hair if it’s naturally wavy. It can be very casual but also modern and easy to match with clothes. Wear with very defined make up and you will steal the show.
6. Up-Do’s Uncovered Face: The aproppiate hair style for women with very delicate features. This hairstyle emphasizes your natural beauty. Very elegant and perfect for classic vintage dresses.
5. Up-Do’s High Pony Tail: It is a hairstyle meant for strong women. The High Pony Tail gives a very striking look to whoever wears it. I recommend combining the high pony tail with discrete jewelry, because the hairstyle calls for enough attention on its own.
4. Up-Do’s Bump: It is a modern hairstyle aproppiate for special events as it looks very elegant. It is not meant to be used as a daily look. Wear it with soft make up and long dresses.
3. Up-Do’s with Bangs: You’re sure to be the cutest girl around if you wear this hairstyle. It gives you the look of an innocent girl. The bangs are key in this hair style. Make sure that they are straight.
2.Up-Do’s Pin Up: It is a classic style that returns from the 50’s. This type of hair style is very particular so it should be combined with a retro outfit. Pay close attention to your lips and eyelashes as they are essencial to complete the Pin Up style.
1. Up-Do’s Messy: Although this isn’t one the most glamourus hair styles around, the Messy Up-Do is risky and has a great personality. It doesn’t follow any rules and that’s what makes it fun. Also it is very easy to pull off. Try it!.
Advice for Hair Styles written by Natalia Ramirez Pena
Writer for 1001consejos.com