If you’re one of those people, it is imperative to look for a solution to your insomnia, because it may one day be either a cause of unhappiness and ultimately a disease. What may be a factor of sleep disorders is sometimes linked to food. Some foods may contain ingredients that disrupt the hormonal balance of the person. If you think your sleep problems are related to your diet, try talking to a nutritionist or your doctor. But you can also begin by noting one or more days what you eat and the times during which you eat.
Make a list of all the foods you normally consume, including beverages. This way, you will find those who are responsible for your lack of sleep. Here is a list of some of these foods:
1. Eating too much, especially at night, may be enough to prevent sleep. Indeed, the main cause of insomnia most often comes from a poor diet. Added to overconsumption of food, especially at night before bed does not help. Digestion is active, it prevents the body from resting. Experts say that when a person has eaten too much, his stomach will suffer a very slow digestion. Too much food upsets the digestive system and can cause ulcers.
2. Avoid foods that contain too much fat. Specialists are formal fat diet can cause serious stomach problems and does not facilitate digestion. When one wants to sleep well, eating small amounts at night is the most effective solution.
3. Too spicy or acidic foods cause insomnia. In fact, you may suffer from heartburn and do not accept lying. As a result, you will not be able to reduce your sleep and sleep until the end of your digestion. This may delay your night of about 2 to 8 hours.
4. Too much alcohol kills sleep. Some people say that alcohol helps them sleep better, but the opposite may occur in the long term.
5. Foods that contain caffeine are obviously to be avoided before nightfall. If you’re prone to insomnia, avoid foods and beverages that contain caffeine. Coffee, chocolates, sodas and some teas can disrupt your sleep. The simple remedies, such as those you are advocating will prevent you from getting to drugs. If you are unable to reduce alcohol, stimulants, heavy and greasy foods, there is a strong probability that you have a day or other use of sleeping pills or call for a prayer session.