Why career change? How to do it …? Questions that you may be led to ask, beginning with the first: what does “conversion”. One thing is clear, whether forced or required, it is not done lightly, so better not burn out the steps to success …
Whether due to insufficient income, personal upheaval, a dismissal, a desire to change his life, a bad atmosphere at work, a “ras-le-bol” or unfinished dream, many reasons can cause someone want to change jobs, but do not rush but think seriously! It must first identify your desire to determine if it is a simple passing interest, or more radically a real need for change.
Step by step process.
There are two main ways to convert, either by self or through training. If you’re lost at startup, look for related documents as a first step, through guides, they will give you a glimpse of what awaits you! One thing is sure, today career change is part of life. So what are the steps for a successful conversion? It depends, of course whether you are a jobseeker or an employee, because not everyone has access to the same devices, so we remain somewhat general:
1. Establish a career plan and validate it: take stock of skills, we recommend that each target a business, also define its action plan, evaluate what is the need for training, to review the resources we have …
2. Doing market research is useful, in other words, learn about the area that interests you, and identify the obstacles you may encounter.
3. Find the training system adapted to your own situation.
4. Find funding: this step should not be overlooked as it will largely determine your conversion. Training vouchers, cash flow, using the Assedic … Several solutions exist to read the Diary of a conversion.
5. Staying motivated! This is the key to start and maintain throughout the process. And feel free to run your network, or failing that, you form one.
Gaining recognition for new skills.
In short, conversion is possible. Sometimes, it is experienced unconsciously and naturally. The most difficult in terms of conversion is finally being recognized, and “make it clear that the skills are learned in an environment that can be exported to another.” And contrary to what one might think, credentials are not necessarily an advantage for those who wish to change sectors.
Career change still has the advantage of providing technology and new looks, two things you can put forward to enhance your shift to recruiters. And although people may say it is a dream: making the job in which you want to be your own boss …. Exciting prospects! The question is, “make the most of all your powers in order to create an atypical profile.
Finding adequate activity
Getting in touch with recruitment companies, specializing in retraining can make you establish a relationship between a future partner and you. As seen above, a reorientation of his working lifeis not taken lightly and the study of supply is indispensable for stability of professional future. Some companies have understood this and offer turnkey solutions to partner on their activities and give yourself a part of their “customer catalog” to help create jobs in their field of activities according to your skill level .