Sebastian Vettel gave a signal that the world title will be achieved in the Marina Bay circuit, venue for the F1 Singapore on Sunday (25 / 9). Red Bull Racing’s riders won the pole position and his 11th this year after the fastest time to carve one minute 44.318 seconds.
Remarkably, starting tomorrow, the second Red Bull car in the front row. Mark Webber accompanied his colleague, after he managed to fix it down to 1:44,732 and simultaneously shifting Hamilton.
With this formation, it is not possible to pave Vettel jumped forward at start. Provided that Webber did not make a mistake like that ever does. Until one, including Vettel as nervous, not impossible dilibas McLaren.
Because, looming behind the McLaren duo of Red Bull. Hamilton is behind Webber, who can easily overtake Vettel until startnya late colleague. And the McLaren engine today is very good, just a few complained Button car.
About the performance engine, driven RB7 Vettel was great. The proof, from first to third qualifying mastered. In fact he was able to break the fastest time made by Hamilton’s McLaren and Button.
Qualifying (Q) 1: Button complained understeer
Tumben, McLaren, Ferrari and Red Bull early minutes already entered the track. Hamilton performed with all four wheels memakain hardest compound tire. Oddly enough, at minute 3, 21 cars were on the track.
Vettel became immediately after producing the fastest time of 1:47,137. But, less than one minute, Hamilton with the McLaren MP4-26 go faster 0.123 seconds.
McLaren seem to find the engine performance. The proof, his teammate Hamilton, Button is able to sharpen the time of 1:47,014 to 1:46,993 hamilton. Vettel as not willing to be broken time and behind the leading edge with a 1:46,397 bedrkat hardest compound tire wear.
Sign In minute 10, McLaren cars suffered minor annoyance. Button complained of understeer. While Hamilton entered the pits for making mistakes at the corner 7 and the mechanics busy working on the car. Apparently, the best time Vettel will last until the end of qualifying I.
Q2: Kobayashi collision
When in Q1 rider there who use the hardest compound tire, a risk when used again in this session. As Alonso rely on super soft rubber Bunder, including Webber, Massa and others. Unless Button preferred compound l; unak and immediately skyrocketed with 1:45,72 seconds, but every few tens of seconds is shifted by Vettel became 1:44,913.
Qualifying was stopped five minutes due to Kobayashi, the Japanese rider to lose control. Sauber cars that dikemudikannya bulldoze curbs on chicane bends 10 and beat the sliding wall and heavily damaged.
Hamilton could get a little lucky last qualifier and ranked eighth. In an attempt to poke into the future relying on the super soft compound tires, front wheel broke.
Q3: Vettel great
Button out at first followed by the Ferrari duo and team mate Button, Hamilton. The atmosphere at the track like a real race, where McLaren and Ferrari are sticking together.
Just like the previous round, Button quickest return after carve 1:44,928. His teammate, Hamilton is able even faster 1:44,809. However, the greatness of the McLaren duo were beaten by Vettel who recorded 1:44,318.
After undergoing the first 5 minutes, the drivers entered the pits to change tires. If seen from the two previous qualifying, pole position would appear to be occupied by Vettel.
On this last occasion, the team did not pair the super soft compound tire on Hamilton’s car, learn from experiences in Q2.
1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m44.381s
2. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m44.732s + 0351
3. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m44.804s + 0423
4. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m44.809s + 0428
5. Fernando Alonso 0493 Ferrari 1m44.874s +
6. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m45.800s + 1419
7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m46.013s + 1632
8. Michael Schumacher Mercedes no time
9. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes no time
10. Paul in Resta Force India-Mercedes no time
11. Sergio Perez-Sauber Ferrari 1m47.616s + 2685
12. Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 3151 + 1m48.082s
13. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 3339 + 1m48.270s
14. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m48.634s + 3703
15. Bruno Senna 3731 + Renault 1m48.662s
16. Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m49.862s + 4931
17. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari No time
18. Vitaly Petrov Renault 1m49.835s + 3438
19. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault 1m50.948s + 4551
20. Lotus-Renault’s Jarno Trulli 4615 + 1m51.012s
21. Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth 5757 + 1m52.154s
22. Jerome D’Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth 5966 + 1m52.363s
23. Daniel Ricciardo HRT-Cosworth 6007 + 1m52.404s
24. Tonio Liuzzi HRT-Cosworth 6413 + 1m52.810s