It is a primordial reality!
Think about it, how it could affect your business and your customers for example?
The relationship between you and your customers is something you need to elaborate and develop so that you might succeed. In other words, you must first believe in yourself and in your customers so that they have confidence in your service.
Your beliefs can limit you.
Help your client understand that believing in yourself, in his vision and ideas is the first thing to do. This facilitates the implementation of strategies for success. It is true that the main obstacle for many is oneself. If you do not feel able to do so in actual fact, you are doing everything to sabotage it – even if you try to delude yourself by pretending. It does not work!
Here are 4 common symptoms that show you self-doubt.
* I’ve never done.
* I have already failed.
* I hear others say it is not reasonable.
* I do not know how.
Before going further, we must stop these negative doubts. Here are 4 ideas for a solution:
* Construct a careful plan of action to achieve one step at a time. That’s how you can strengthen the confidence of your customer and thereby enable him to achieve the other steps until he reaches its final goal.
* Take stock with your customer to identify what went wrong on previous occasions. We must analyze the areas of weaknesses and then create ways to reverse those weaknesses and thus transform them into success. It is also particularly important to analyze the situations of success in order to be able to reproduce and maximize them.
* It is imperative to surround yourself with positive and motivating people, who are ready to support you. Avoid negative people who have nothing to tell anyone at all costs. This will allow you avoid having to justify yourself to death.
* Think about the knowledge you lack. Once acquired, they will give you the energy to persevere and develop means for you. The results will speak for themselves.
Be aware that these points are not a conclusivesolution to all problems of self-confidence. It is a vast topic, however, these tracks can help you understand the basic idea:
You need to believe in yourself first!
When there are gray areas, you have to cope, analyze and act primarily to eliminate them …. Otherwise it’s just practice the politics of the ostrich.
Then face the situation, identify areas of shadow and act!Do not forget to pray and surrender to God.