What if you were given guidance about which foods are not only delicious, but also help enhance sex drive? What if you were warned to stay away from foods that cause impotence or infertility?
For example, the body content of zinc deficiency (zinc) will experience infertility problems. If you consume tea or coffee, you should be aware of the fact that caffeine can cause low sex drive. In addition, the stress on the job also proved to contribute to decreased levels of energy and interest in sexual intercourse.
There are a number of specific nutrients in foods that can increase libido and your sexual fantasy life. Here are some nutrients in food that can enhance sexual arousal and your partner:
1. Antioxidants: Antioxidants are found mainly in fruits and vegetables fresh. These substances provide protection from cervical cancer by neutralizing free radicals that the body is synthesized.
2. Vitamin D: This vitamin is found in carrots, egg yolks, butter, liver, and cheese. These nutrients are needed to maintain the epithelial tissues (composed of sheets of cells that covers the external surface of the body) of the uterus and vagina that are always in good health.
3. Vitamin B: Women who are trying to conceive should be on a diet rich in folic acid and vitamin B2. Folic acid may prevent anemia in pregnant women as it contributes to the synthesis of blood cells healthy. While vitamin B2 to support the development of red blood cells and antibodies. It also supports the healthy development of the fetus. Sources of folic acid and vitamin B2 include bananas, meat, eggs, liver, yeast breads, spinach, fish, milk, wheat, nuts, yogurt, cottage cheese, lettuce, beans, spinach, avocado, broccoli, and oranges.
4. Vitamin C: Vitamin C has special benefits for the male reproductive system by increasing the quantity and quality of sperm. Under certain conditions, called agglutination, sperm can not reach the ovum. Vitamin C prevents the occurrence of such conditions. Oranges, blackcurrants, kiwi fruit, strawberries, and peppers are rich dietary sources of vitamin C.
5. Vitamin E: This vitamin is found in sunflower oil and some other vegetable oils. Vitamin E deficiency can cause neuromuscular problems and anemia. Foods rich in vitamin E include wheat germ, avocados, seeds, margarine, and nuts.
6. Zinc (zinc): Zinc is essential to enhance the libido as it encourages the production of sperm. Oysters are a food source that is rich in content of zinc (zinc). Zinc deficiency is closely related to low sex drive in women and low sperm count in men. Brown rice, turkey, lean red meat, shellfish, and green leafy vegetables are sources of food containing zinc.
7. Selenium: Selenium facilitates the production of ova and sperm. Oatmeal, lean meats, brown rice, and viscera are a rich food source of selenium.
8. Phytoestrogens: This substance is similar to the female hormone estrogen. You can find it in soybeans and soy products like tofu or tempeh. Phytoestrogens are known for being a cancer preventative.
9. Essential fatty acids: Sperm production is supported by the intake of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid. Source of essential fatty acids include nuts, sunflower and other vegetable oils.
10. Manganese: The hormone estrogen in women requires manganese for metabolism. Manganese deficiency can cause infertility in women. You can find a sufficient amount of manganese in foods such as wheat, spinach, wheat cereal, raisins, nuts, wheat, pineapple, and tea.
We must learn about the correlation between food and sexual health. Ginger, garlic, onion, carrot, ginseng, known for their quality improvement in sexual satisfaction. The best way to improve sexual health is through food intake. If you rely on drugs such as Viagra or other energy pill, consider the effect of changes in your normal diet