If you want to earn using social networking, you’re only going to be successful if you have fun doing it. If you feel like it is just another part of the job, then your page is going to be drab and your comments to your friends aren’t going to have any substance. So have fun with what you’re doing. Realize that there is a lot to do that is fun and enjoy it.
Here is how you’re going to have fun and earn using social networking:
- You’re going to choose a fun page layout. Choose something that is relevant to your purpose, but that will appeal to your friends. You want graphics, text that is easy to read, and something that just makes people want to come back.
- Some social networking sites are adding what is called apps. These apps are games and other applications that make your page a lot of fun. Use these apps to make your page entertaining.
- Write blogs about your day. Try not to be negative, but include anything that is humorous. You want to make people laugh. If you want to earn using social networking, you have to get to their funny bone. Making them laugh can do wonders. And always make sure that your blog will interest the public. Encourage their feedback. Try to stay away from super controversial topics, but ensure that you’re interesting.
- Send funny HTML comments to your friends. This can be fun and they will enjoy it a lot. Some people do not permit HTML comments on their profiles, so you can still write something nice and even something funny. Let them know that you’re a person and not just someone interested in getting their money.
- Post bulletins about the happenings within your company. However, you can offer them great deals as well. You can be creative with this because you can do whatever will benefit your business.
There is just so much you can do. What makes everything more fun is when you start to see yourself earn using social networking. When you start to see your bottom line grow, you just want to do more and more. You will do more and more, just make sure you don’t lose touch with your friends. If you do, then you won’t be able to earn using social networking the way you did before.