The benefits of RSS are many:
1. You are guaranteed 100 percent delivery. Spam filters are not an issue. This means that your marketing and other messages to customers and potential customers are getting through.
2. You can quickly and easily get exposure on other sites that have the same target market you do by having your content published on those sites through content syndication. You immediately increase your reach.
3. Through your RSS feed opportunity, you can build your targeted database.
4. You can improve your search engine ranking through providing keyword- rich content that is distributed to other sites with the link back to your site.
5. You will increase targeted traffic to your site.
6. You will increase your brand awareness.
7. Through distribution of great content, you can establish yourself as a great resource.
8. You have a great potential to increase revenue through your use of RSS with the delivery of coupons, specials, and promotions with the links back to your site.
9. You don’t have to worry about compliance with legislation, privacy policies, spam, or age guidelines.
10. You will build trust, your reputation, and credibility.
11. RSS feeds are significantly less work than maintaining and promoting through private mail lists. You don’t have to worry about cleaning lists, running your content through the spam checker, or removing bad e-mail addresses. This does not mean that you should switch everything previously provided through permission-based e-mail to RSS.
12. RSS content is seeing significant click-through rates.
Some of my Award Winning Content Online …….