Want to get that one up against other more professional greeting cards? Well here are five simple tricks that you can take to the greeting card printer to get the best possible results. Use these tricks on your designs for greeting cards and all your own prints should always be more attractive, more competitive and more highly compelling than all of your rivals combined. So read carefully and learn how to outperform others in greeting card design and printing.
1. Use a different greeting card template – It may sound simple, but it has far ranging consequences. Using a different greeting card template, something that is more uncommon and not part of the standard configurations for color greeting cards will help you develop a more interesting and of course more eye catching greeting card design. Being original and distinct like this is a key first step to outperforming others in greeting card printing.
This helps your own greeting card designs stand out against others, preparing the way for your designs to impress your readers. That is why it is important for you to give your greeting cards a leg up to outperform its rivals by choosing the right greeting card template.
2. Get an original high quality photograph or graphic – Another important factor that will help your custom greeting cards outperform its rivals is the image quality of the cover. Pretty pictures are not enough. You should always get original high quality photographs or digital graphics.
The resolution must be high, with clear and crisp graphics and of course it must have excellent artistic composition. You must the best of the best here that you have access to as you will not have any hope of outperforming other greeting cards if you do not give it your all on this one.
3. Compose a personalized message – Of course, the message is also a pivotal factor when you want to outperform rivals in greeting card printing. Simple canned greetings will not do. It is important to write or compose something very original and if possible more customized messages for each of your readers or reader groups.
The more closer people feel with your greeting card messages, the more they will respond and feel grateful for your full color greeting cards. So make sure that you compose your greeting card messages very carefully to get the right kind of impact that will help you outperform your rivals.
4. Add something odd or different – Outperforming others in greeting card printing also involves actually adding something odd, different or distinct. You cannot outperform rivals if you look or sound a bit like them. Having at least one original or different feature within the greeting cards should help you get that advantage over others.
So make sure you think of something that will mark your greeting cards as different and original. It can be a design element, a special material or just a very catchy and unique title or tagline. Strive to have at least one of these things for the best chances of outperforming your rivals.
5. Avail of the best options in greeting card printing – Finally, you should of course go for the best options in greeting card printing. Having the best paper and inks of course will contribute to the impressive quality of your greeting cards. Without that printing quality, you will be easily beaten by other rivals. That is why it is best to spend as much as you can on greeting card quality.
Now you know how to outperform your rivals in greeting card printing. Just follow all five tips above and it should be fairly easy. Good luck!