Do you remember the days when error messages were as frequent as your rate of exchanging e-mails? Can you remember the troubles you faced while sending bulk of e-mails to your clients? Can you imagine what difficulties those international organizations have faced to stay connected with each other when internet was not so efficient? Thanks to SMTP server to help out in developing an effective and fast business communication. Email server SMTP has assured you to stay miles away from impending workloads because now you can send bulk of mails to your clients within twinkling of eyes.
SMTP Server or Simple Mail Transfer protocol service is designed to improve your global communication through internet, so that you can touch the heights of business marketing. No matter, in which area of the world you are situated, with the help of this server you can stay connected with the rest of the world easily. Here is a list provided describing the works done by an email server SMTP:
- It sends bulk mails to their destinations.
- It posses the capability to send thousands of mails at a time to different protocols which are situated globally.
- It receives mails from the servers.
- SMTP server identifies the domains where the mails are to be sent.
- It sends all the mails following their address.
- It verifies the configuration before sending the mails.
- It permits the network service with a message.
- It continues to keep a track on all its performances. If the network service fails to transport the e-mail, it sends an error message as the declaration of the failure.
- SMTP is like a filter. It differentiates the spam from the inbox.
- It protects the user’s e-mail account.
- First Connect it.
- It will specify the host’s address.
- It will identify the sender.
- It will identify the recipient.
- Provide a message body.
- End the task by quitting it.
- Digital signature is one of the important ways of protection. The hackers cannot break the encryption technology used for digital signatures. Therefore, when you send a mail using these servers with a digital signature on it, it provides authenticity of yours.
- Another way of doing this is sharing same password and username with the server. In this way they get the power to identify you as an individual user. This ensures that whatever network you are using in future also you will use these servers from the same network for communication. This method of safeguarding of valuable data is known as unilateral authentication.