- When we can longer change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. Viktor Frankl
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are, I don’t believe in circumstances. George Bernard Shaw
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein
- The unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
- No one can go back and make a brand new start, my friend; but anyone can start from here and make a brand-new end. Dan Zadra
- Let the first act of every morning be to make the followiong resolve for the day:
I shall not fear anyone of Earth.
I shall fear only God.
I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
I shall conquer untruth by truth.
And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering. Mahatma Gandhi
- The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression . Sir John Harvey-Jones
- Who you are speaks so loudly I can’t hear what you’re saying. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? George Eliot
- You don’t have to blow out the other person’s light to let your own shine. Bernard M. Baruch
- Don’t expect anything original from an echo. Dune Muncy
- First we make our habits, and then our habits make us. Stephen R. Covey
- We think we see the world as it is, when in fact we see the world as we are. Stephen R. Covey
- People will pass away, but principles never will; they endure. Abraham Lincoln
- Give man a fish, you feed him for the day; teach him how to fish, you feed him for lifetime. Lao Tzu
- To keep the lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it. Mother Teresa
- Reading is to mind what exercise is to body. Joseph Addison
- When you’re thirsty, it’s too late to think about digging a well. Japanese proverb
- Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit;
Sow a habit; reap a character;
Sow a character; reap a destiny. Samuel Smiles