A gas grill is a fairly large investment and you want to make sure that you are purchasing the right stuff for your home. How many of us sit down and list what factors should we consider before we purchase a gas grill? You may ask if it is even required to understand the factors. Well, it definitely is and we’ll tell you all about gas grills and even compare some of them for you.
Who can help me make an informed decision?
A gas grill specialist who has been in this line of work for years can definitely help. For example did you know that there are more than a dozen manufacturers specializing in gas grill appliance manufacturing? We are going to list down a set of questions that any reputed gas grill specialist would seek answers to before they advise you.
1) How many burners and BTU’s per square inch of cooking surface does the gas grill have? An ideal number is 95. You can calculate this by using your total cooking surface and the total amount of BTU’s that the gas grill offers.
2) What is the range of temperature the gas grill provides? A large range gives you a wide culinary preparation choice and is definitely better.
3) What is the burning material made of? Look for gas grills which have cast brass or cast stainless steel burners. They give you value for money, last long and give great durability.
4) How about an infra red cooking system? If you are looking for high temperatures and quick cooking then infra red gas grills are the ones to go for.
5) What is my best bet against burn through? Find a gas grill which provides for great warranty. They will help you cover your risk of a burn through.
6) I have an outdoor kitchen and like customization. Well, a countertop gas grill model which can be easily customized with various solid surfaces, refrigerators and sinks will be the best choice for your need.
7) I need rust proof cooking grids. A stainless steel cooking surface and heat distribution system gives the gas grill a very long, flake free and rust free life. Choose a gas grill which has stainless steel as manufacturing base.
Arm yourself with these vital information before you purchase and you will praise your gas grill for many years to come.