Life is sweet and delightful for everyone who really loves lemon. It has been popular in the eastern world for more than five thousand years. Chinese medicinal systems suggest lemon tea for sexual enhancement. Ayurveda recommends lemon tea as herbal cure for many illnesses. Ayurvedic lemon tea contains its own natural sweetness and its medical benefits are enhanced by adding other ingredients. Hot or iced lemon tea adds pleasure to your sunshine summer.
Tea is the second most consumed beverage after water and lemon tea is a favorite to most of the people. The medicinal benefits of lemon tea are numerous. It can refresh and rejuvenate your body and mind in no time. When the various medicinal properties of lemon are combined with tea which has a unique refreshing property, the benefits of lemon tea are compounded. The health benefits of drinking lemon tea are popular everywhere as lemon contains high concentrations of Vitamin C and vitamin B6 as well as iron, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
Refreshing and rejuvenating benefits of lemon tea
1) The most important benefit of lemon tea is its cleansing property that helps your great refreshment and healthy blood circulation. Toxins weigh down the body and cause diseases. Lemon and lemon tea can have a cleansing effect on the body by removing toxins from blood and providing fresh energy. The purifying property of lemon helps the body to detoxify and remove toxins in the body which are produced as end products of different metabolic activities.
2) It refreshes both body and mind and removes elements that cause fatigue. When you drink hot lemon tea it can change your mood immediately by casting away your drowsiness and fatigue and help you get a new start to carry on with your work.
3) Summer is the season of dehydration. Lemon tea is a soothing drink that can help hydration and boost immunity. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties can protect you from infections and diseases.
4) Lemon tea is particularly known as the fighter against common cold and runny nose with sneezing. Tea with lemon and sugar serves to remove congestion and is very soothing for a sore throat.
5) The cooling properties of lemon tea have soothing protective effect on the digestive system. A glass of warm lemon tea early in the morning can help getting your bowels moving. Hot lemon tea can heal digestion problems such as heartburn, hiccups, nausea, bloating and belching.
6) The astringent property of lemon helps maintenance of skin. Drinking lemon tea helps in the treatment of skin problems including acne prevention. It can assure your skin a shining beauty.
7) Lemon tea can reduce the risk of cancer. The natural antioxidants contained in the lemon tea destroy the free radicals and reduce the risk of cancer. Drinking hot lemon tea protects the body from the risk of skin cancer. Removal of toxins from the body can reduce the cancer risk.
8) Even if you are on a weight loss diet program, lemon tea is particularly beneficial for you to attain your purpose. Drinking herbal lemon tea is one of the most effective and pleasant natural ways in reducing body weight.
The health benefits of lemon tea are really great. It can be a healthy beverage for everyday use. Enjoy the taste of lemon tea throughout the year and maintain your body and mind refreshed and rejuvenated throughout your life.