When you are in the early stages of communicating with a girl on the Internet, the both of you will be in the early process of getting to know each other. During such a step, you should not be mindful of those things you need to avoid. Remember, you want the process to deliver good results. This will not be the case when you do things that turn the woman off. As such, when you are in the early steps of dating someone, you need to avoid the following list of ‘tactical errors’ that undermine success results with dating. You always want to ensure that everything you do progresses things forward and makes the first contact ventures a success.
1. Don’t talk about sex. Do not try to get women’s attention by talking about sex. You will be wasting your time. She will not appreciate it, and she might think that the only thing you wish for is to get in her bed.
Are there better conversation topics to stick with? There most definitely are. Look towards conversing what both of you have in common. Discuss about places you would wish to go. Don’t bring the conversation into the proverbial gutter.
2. Avoid being negative. Girls-actually, people in general-are quite adverse to negativity. And in reality, there is no good reason to be pessimistic . When you initially start to interact with a girl, she does not know you. That is the reason why it is best to stay away from negative topics since they portray you as a upset or angry person. To say this will lead to a destructive initial impression would be a dramatic underestimation.
Turn your pessimism thought into a positive one. For example, instead of saying, “I hate rap and soul music,” express what kind of music you do like and the reasons why.
3. Never ask any personal questions in primarily exchange. You never want to ask things similar to girl’s last name, where she works, personal address, or personal phone number too soon. A girl would get very suspicious when a complete strangers asks for such things and it is doubtful she would want to stay in contact with a many promoting such concepts.
When the two entities get a better insight into one another and become more comfortable with one another, personal data can be shared. This means you most probably will get her phone number after all.
4. Don’t fall into the bad habit of lying. This would be an extreme serious error and one that should be avoided at all costs. When you are busted lying at some point you will impair your reputation with the other person. Ultimately, you cannot get someone to like you by telling untruths. That is a fact. And even if such steps do work for the short term, you will in time be exposed and no one will want to be around you in the future. After all, who wants to be linked with a liar?
5. Do not brag. Do no tell how humorous, smart, or sexy you are. You are not going to impress any women that way. Don’t try to sell yourself in such a manner. It will all comes off as ridiculous and most definitely will not allow any useful benefits to shine through. Instead, it will make you look bad and childish. Rather than speak of your attributes, you would be better off showing attributes. How you speak, act, dress, and behave yourself will be all the proof you need to show a good image. Never lose sight of this common sense fact.
6. Avoid using any acronyms when you are sending an email. Alright, some may assume this point is nitpicking since acronyms are common in all forms of communications. Actually, that’s not true. There are some instances where acronyms can do more hurt than good and Internet dating emails would fall into that group. Acronyms make you look LAZY. They also undermine your ability to prove yourself as education. Why make such flagrant mistakes when seeking to show a good impression?
7. Don’t make syntax mistakes. Many girls are turned off by bad syntax. Use a spell-check before sending each email. That’s one way to show her not only that you are educated but also how serious you are.
8. Don’t be general. Don’t be general when messaging her. Avoid writing things like “I like to walk on the beach” or “I like to watch movies.” Instead, tell her about the kind of movies you like and why you like them. That will help get the dialogue going.
The don’ts above are a few things you should avoid doing when you are dating online. These advices will help you in achieving your objective of attracting girls online.
Discover how to end up dating girls online and also in real time and get your free report: Things Most Men Will Never Know About Women right here: http://www.GetGirlsOnline.com