Tummy fats are considered as stubborn fat and it demands more effort and discipline to remove or get rid of. There are a lot of reasons why people have tummy fats. These reasons include work stress, improper diet, lifestyle, and lack of regular exercise.All of these reasons contribute to the build up of these fats.
There are so many ways to get the “Baywatch flat tummy.” To do so, you must first understand facts about losing the tummy fats and getting the abs. First, a lot of “health foods” are actually disguised as junk foods. These can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat. Second, abs exercises such as crunches, sit ups and the abs machine are actually the least effective method of getting flat six pack abs. Third, repetitive cardio exercise routines are not the best way to lose body fat and uncover the six pack abs you want. Fourth, you can save your money by avoiding fat burner pills or other bogus supplements. Lastly, infomercial gimmicks such as ab belts and ab rockers are complete waste of time and money. These machines do not work and you need to do real workout and get real nutrition strategies to get the flat tummy that you desire.
Now that you understand these facts, let us now discuss the tips on how to get a flat tummy.
1. Exercise – walking or jogging for at least 30 minutes a day or at least 3 times a week can help boost your metabolism in order to burn fat.
2. Avoid sweets – Limit your sugar intake. Sweets can add empty calories and promotes weight gain.
3. Eat fibrous food – Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of carbs. To increase your fiber intake, you need to eat a lot of leafy vegetables and fresh fruits. Moreover, avoid white bread, pasta, potatoes, and white rice since these contain a lot of carbohydrates.
4. Hydrate – Drink plenty of water. Sometimes, the body thinks that it is hungry when it is only thirsty. You should drink around 6-8 glasses of water a day. It will help you eat less and it aids in digestion.
5. Eat smaller meals – Eating smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals a day prevent the bloated look and feeling. It also aids in increasing your metabolism.
6. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime – Eating 3 hours before bedtime does not give the body enough time to digest the food. If you need to eat on something, try eating a small portion of vegetable or fruit like apple or pear.
These are simple tips to get the flat tummy that you desire. Remember, discipline is the key to reaching any goal that you have, including removing your tummy fats.