A tour around the world is everyone’s dream. To some, this is just a frustration. It’s true, traveling around the world is a super dream. It is hard to achieve because it is one heck of a very expensive ambition. But let me share some ideas how you can achieve this dream. Let me determine some of the problems that hinders you in making this happen.
Number one problem is budget. If you are just an ordinary person but can have an extraordinary dream of traveling around the world, here is the best thing that you can start doing now.
- Have a sideline job. If what you earn are just enough for your everyday needs, think of having another job on your extra hours. You can buy and sell some items that you can merchandise to your co-workers. You can let them pay within a month or during pay days but of course with a different price than a cash on delivery.
- Save your money. If you are used to eating at a fast food chains on your breakfast and lunch, try cooking every morning and have some of them packed for lunch. You don’t only save for your meal, but you also had a healthy, sumptuous diet.
- Avoid borrowing money that gains interest. Borrowing money with interest can destroy your budget. The amount that you pay for the interest is still worth for a day’s meal.
- Have a savings account in a bank. This can help you gain interest. And besides, your money is safe from any unnecessary temptations of spending your cash.
- Plan your destination. Make a research of the place that you want to go. Your research should include the cost of living aside from the locations. Knowing the cost of living will help you determine how much are you going to spend in this travel.
- Plan your budget. Set an amount that you need to spend everyday, for the hotel rooms, and souvenirs.
- In packing your stuff, see to it that they are properly organized. Toiletries are very important. You may not be able to predict when and where do you need to comfort your self therefore, they must be easily accessible inside your travel bag in a toiletry case.
- Stick to your budget. Don’t spend more than what you have planned. You might end up asking for alms somewhere along the way. You don’t want this to happen for sure. Keep track of your budget.
- As much as possible, stay outside the city. The prices are different there than in country sides. And besides, give your self the chance to appreciate the wonderful nature of the earth.
- If you are planning to go to another place, try to get a job there. This is the best prospect that you can travel everywhere without waiting for a long time in saving for your budget.
So there, I hope these tips will remind you that traveling around the world is not really impossible.