Thanksgiving Day comes once in a year only in the U.S. But every day of our lives, there are people whom we would want to say thank you. There might not be any reason why you should thank them, but you just really want to say thank you. Or maybe, just for simple things they did to you but left a significant impact to you. However, there are times that you do not know how to thank them. In any way, you can’t let the words come out from your mouth, or sometimes, you do not have the chance to show them. It is very thoughtful to be creative enough in expressing your appreciation. Here I have listed five of the many people that you must be thankful of and how to thank them:
1. Your mom. She is such a wonderful person for giving you life in this world. Thank her for taking care of you everyday or perhaps the things she does by preparing your meals, washing your clothes, cleaning your room. Your mom deserves to be appreciated so much for the tough chores she is doing everyday. A simple hug and “I love you” will tenderly ease your mom’s tired body.
2. Your dad. The strength of the family depends so much from your father. He supports the family in many ways most especially through finances. He works hard to meet your family’s everyday needs-your food, education, shelter, medicine, all. Maybe making him a cup of coffee and sitting with him on weekends will eventually bring him a peace of mind that you appreciate him.
3. Your sister. She is just so sweet that she is cheering you up almost every morning you wake up seeing her in her cute pajamas. How to thank her? Helping her decide with what color of dress her Barbie doll should wear will delight her.
4. Your brother. Though maybe very annoying at times for scattering the things everywhere and messing up with your phone, but you are glad that he is there to support you in times of trouble. Arcade games are fun, he might enjoy playing with you some time.
5. Your friend. The most dear person for you who is there beside you whenever you have any heart problems that you can’t share to your parents, adventures, having fun, anything. Though you don’t agree with the other things sometimes, you are just happy that your friend listens and gives suggestions to you whenever you are confused.
There is no exact or right time when you should thank them. You can do it anytime, anywhere. Maybe you would also want to give them thank you gifts, something worthy that you want them to remember you everytime they see it. I would love to help you decide on what things are appropriate for each one of them. For your mom, fashion purses is the best. You might want to add her collections of it. You can also check there a nice gift for your friend that would seem look nice to her. For your dad and your brother, maybe a shirt or a baseball cap, just check these gifts for men that suite their personality. And for your little sister, try to see these gifts for kids that are really cute.