This summer, pack up for an OC adventure. Start by getting a pleather tote bag in a bright color. Place a new journal and camera to document your summer adventure. This economical bag can also be used as a gym bag or backpack for school.
1. A black and white animal print mini-dress, black tights and calf-length black boots.
2. Lacy dress, skirt, or blouse is a must-have for evening nights of culture, whether watching ballet, opera, classical music, or art exhibitions.
3. Denim cutoff-shorts with folded ends can be worn in the daytime with flip-flops and tank top, or in the evening with hot pants, trendy blouse and shoes.
4. Sunhat with wide brim looks great with a sundress and espadrilles with ankle-strap.
5. Flirty short skirts or dresses with wide strap sandals and ruffled blouse or halter.
6. Colorful jewelry and hairpieces in orchids, flowers, and berries to adorn your hair and clothes.
7. A faded khaki, olive or red parka is perfect for summer nights.
8. Bright-colored chain-link belt with jumpsuit or romper.
9. Long, bodice summer dress, worn with sandals and wide brim sunhat.
10. And, don’t forget your bathing suit, a towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
You itinerary for Saturdays:
8:00am: Wake up early on a Saturday morning to go browsing and shopping at a local farmers market.
11:00am: Brunch at a local café, in the area.
12:00pm: Do one hour of yoga or pilates, whether at a gym, yoga studio, or at your home.
2:00pm: Go to a spa for a manicure, pedicure and massage.
6:00pm: Eat dinner at your backyard, enjoying the cool summer air, crickets humming an evening tune, and the moon shining brightly as well as the starlight flickering above. Maybe, light some candles on your outdoor dinner table.
Your itinerary for Sundays:
8:00am: Wake up early, on a Sunday morning, to enjoy looking for interesting and one-of-a-kind antiques at a flea market. Eat brunch at the flea market as you enjoy the ambiance and some shopping.
1:00pm: Relax by the pool, drinking lemonade or ice tea, and reading a good novel or an entertaining magazine.
4:00pm: Hang out at the beach. Then, have a light dinner and go for an evening stroll in the beach community.
Weekend Excursions or Vacation Getaways:
Other summer ideas include going on weekend excursions, or maybe a longer vacation. Go on a jet to a weekend excursion, whether Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Reno, Malibu, West Hollywood, or San Francisco. One day, take your family and dogs driving on PCH, and stopping at certain areas to take photographs, eating snacks, and hanging out together. You can see many coastal cities while driving through PCH, whether OC or LA. And, if you want a longer driver on PCH someday, why not take a drive all the way to San Francisco or San Diego. Or, if you just don’t have time to travel, then one-day events include theater or other shows. Whether the Newport Beach Film Festival, or a local theater that shows independent films, enjoy your evening at the theater. Then, drop by a coffee shop, nearby, to discuss the movie and just hangout.