Dandruff is often confused with dry scalp, but the fact is it’s a completely different problem. This problem occurs due to excessive loss of dead skin cells from the scalp. In addition, the detachment of dead cells of the scalp is very natural, but the excessive shedding of scales is a very annoying condition. Home remedies for dandruff are very popular in treating the condition effectively. Moreover, almost half of the population suffers from this stress that gives problem. Furthermore, the severity of this problem may vary with the seasons, especially during winter. Home remedies for dandruff is effective in treating this problem by helping the scalp to maintain normal health, natural.
There are many causes for the emergence of this problem, but the main causes are weak general health, and constipation. In addition, the lifestyle of high voltage is also considered as the main cause of this problem. The lifestyle of high voltage It affects the whole body, and is very damaging to the hair and scalp. Moreover, harsh shampoos, the frequent use of hair gel or hair spray can lead to this embarrassing problem, the chemicals used in products such as reacting to the scalp because the scalp cells are damaged . Home remedies for dandruff that help neutralize the ill effects of harsh chemicals and helps the scalp to maintain their health. In addition, in severe cases it is found that the fungal infection that was causing the real problem, so it is advisable to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis of the scalp. There are some very effective home remedies for dandruff listed below.
1. Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and enjoy for 12 hours in water. The next morning, the ground seeds in thin paste. Apply the paste on the scalp, and let the work of pasta for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with soap nut solution. Use this resource at least twice a week.
2. The simplest remedy would be to massage the scalp with 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice. Fifteen minutes after application, rinse the hair thoroughly. Use this resource every day.
3. Make a hair mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of grams of green powder with curd normal. Apply on hair for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. This resource should be used twice a week.
4. Take equal amounts of snake gourd juice and beet juice sweet. Mix both scalp thoroughly, and massage the mixture prepared to get rid of this problem.
In addition, home remedies for dandruff mentioned are really effective, but some diet tips are also mentioned in advance to avoid recurrence of this problem.
1. Include large amounts of juicy fruits in your diet. However, avoid citrus fruits and canned fruits.
2. Take a well balanced diet so the body gets all the essential nutrients.
3. Base Avoid caffeine and carbonated drinks. Also, avoid alcoholic beverages.
4. Include green leafy vegetables in your daily diet.
Along with home remedies for dandruff mentioned, and diet tips, two tips for hair care are also mentioned in front which will help keep the scalp healthy.
1. In order to avoid accumulation of dead cells to keep hair and scalp clean by using mild shampoos and Ph balanced.
2. It is also important that the blood must circulate properly. We recommend gently brush the hair several times a day for 1 to 2 minutes to increase blood circulation.