Dermatitis is a disease that is medically known as eczema, and home remedies for dermatitis are found to be very effective in curing this disease irritating. In addition, this disease can be characterized as an inflammation of the skin. This disease can affect anyone of any age group. Moreover, in many cases the disease is cured when the patient reaches a certain age, but others may suffer from a lifelong condition. Home remedies for dermatitis helps a person to get rid of this disease effectively and quickly.
The main reason for the occurrence of this disease is a genetic condition. In most cases it is that patients have a family history of allergic diseases. Home remedies for dermatitis will help reduce the risk of allergy and support the immune system. In addition, low thyroid function is also considered as the main cause eczema here and there. On the other hand, when the thyroid gland function is low, it affects the circulatory system because the skin gets very little of the body’s normal supply.
However, the malfunction of the digestive system can also lead to eczema, because the stomach absorbs nutrients from the body, and when the digestive system not working properly throughout the body, including skin will not have the normal need of nutrients. In addition, another major cause for eczema is infection. Furthermore, a weakened immune system is more prone to infections, because a person can suffer from many diseases, including eczema. Home remedies for dermatitis can strengthen the immune system, so a person can enjoy healthy living. There are many home remedies for this disease, but the most effective home remedies for dermatitis are listed below.
1. Regularly apply paste of nutmeg in the wounds. Use this resource at least twice a day.
2. Take the same amount of powdered camphor and sandalwood powder, and mix. Add rose water to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area twice daily.
3. Boil peeled mango in water for several minutes. After the mixture cools, apply in the affected areas.
4. Add 2-3 drops of castor oil in any fruit juice. Take this mixture morning on an empty stomach.
5. To reduce itching, apply paste of papaya seeds in affected areas.
6. Take basils few low, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix all together and apply on the patches of eczema.
This home remedies for dermatitis are very simple but effective. However, some diet tips are also mentioned below that will help treat the disease quickly.
1. We recommend a diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin B complex Also, increasing consumption of foods that are rich in zinc and iron.
2. Increase intake of fruits and vegetables, eg cabbage, tomato, papaya, beets, apple, mango, grape, lemon and oranges. This will help improve digestion. It will help the body rid itself of toxins.
3. Avoid caffeine drinks soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.