Wrinkles appear when the collagen and elastin present in the connective tissue of the skin is weakened or decrease in number. Premature ageing and wrinkles can be checked if care is taken when you are young. Though you can’t control the wrinkles on your face, it certainly can be prevented.
Spending on Anti-wrinkles creams and getting side-effects, would be the worst choice to make for your skin. The costliest anti-aging creams have the same ingredients from Nature itself. Home remedies are always safe and effective. Nature has the best Mosturizers for you.
Things to avoid to prevent wrinkles:
1. Sun exposure is bad for the skin. Avoid contacting your skin with the sun rays as much as possible. The sun’s penetrating ways dries off your skin to create lines. Use therefore always and everywhere a sunscreen with an SPF factor of at least 15, it does not matter if you go to shop, work, and if the sun shines or not.
2. Likewise, Tanning would worsen the skin, instead an artificial tan spray can be used.
3. Drinking less of water has to be avioded, drink lots and lots of water.
4. Sleeping with make up on the face overnight. It would be advisable to use a specialized makeup remover or a cleanser that can thoroughly remove cosmetics to prevent rubbing or pulling.
5. Reduce smoking as it may cause dryness of skin.
The anti-oxidants and Omega-3 found in walnuts are essential to skin regeneration and elasticity. Walnut oil has been recommended to fight wrinkles since at least the seventeenth century.
2. Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet Almond oil is very much used in cosmetic products. It is high in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids and provides naturally occurring vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E. It can be used topically for aging skin, skin itch, dryness, stretch marks, and many other skin issues.
1. Fry the walnuts and make a powder in a blender, to this add Sweet Almond oil. Mix and apply on the face and keep for 20 minutes and face off. Repeat this mask once a week for desired results.