When it comes to good health, there is no great secret. Here are 10 things you can do to improve your health today.
1. Check your weightIn the UK one in three women and 10 men in four are overweight. 9,000 premature deaths each year, obesity causes, on average, shortens the life of nine years. If you are a healthy weight with type 2 diabetes, heart disease and some cancers are at risk of serious health problems, such as BMI calculator to see or use. If you need to reduce weight, weight loss and health classes and exercise, you’ll find everything you need to know to lose.
2. Drink alcohol in leastRegular more than most of the persons recommended by the NHS cancer, stroke and heart attack, including a wide range of health problems could lead to long term are not aware. For example, men usually drink more than 3-4 units a day three times more likely to suffer a stroke. Visit the department to calculate consumption levels and alcohol in our drinks, you read about the health risks of drinking too much and where to learn how to get help.
3. Eat less salt and fatToo salt and fat in our diet, heart disease, stroke, and a major cause of chronic diseases like diabetes. food salt in excess can cause high blood pressure and three times more likely to develop heart disease or stroke does. Two thirds of Britons putting them at risk for heart disease and stroke too much, the saturated fat diet. and to lower cholesterol, fat and salt to reduce the salt Get tips for saying no.
4. RegularlyThere exercise are weight loss, exercise more. If they are okay, but still get the health benefits of exercise. Even a small regular activity, times of heart disease and type two diabetes by 50% can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases. Regular exercise can reduce the risk of premature death by 20% to 30%. A lot of fun and practical ideas to help you find the moving part of our health and fitness.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetablesFor a healthy and balanced diet, try eating five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. The study of fruit and vegetables a day to eat at least 400 grams of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and obesity may reduce the risk of serious health problems, as the sample. You’re cooking for a family meal on a tight budget, or get smuggled, tips and recipes can help you get 5 a day.
6. Keep stress under controlEngland in 2008/09, some 415 000 people reported stress level believed to be making them sick. psychological problems like stress, five for a doctor visit in the underlying cause. If left unchecked, stress, high blood pressure, anxiety and depression can cause health problems such as more. learn to better manage stress with 10 sheets is a good time management and stress relaxation advice our advice.
7. To improve all sleepAlmost have trouble sleeping at some point in their lives. A third of people in the UK seems to have episodes of insomnia. Most healthy adults seven to nine hours of sleep every midnight. If you are not getting enough sleep can affect relationships, job performance and the disease can delay recovery. A good sleep and good sleep routine starts with some lifestyle changes easier.
8. Stop smokingthe health benefits of quitting are immediate. 20 minutes after return to normal blood pressure and heart rate. After 24 hours, the lungs begin to disappear. Three days later, can breathe easier and increases energy. Go ahead and want to add years to your life. Research 30 years to quit smoking 10 years ago show that men’s lives. GP can do, and please, withdrawal of nicotine replacement therapy, including, for help quitting.
9. A test for sexual healthsuch as chlamydia or gonorrhea are sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), when many people have no symptoms. If untreated, chlamydia can affect the ability of a pregnant woman. I had unprotected sex, you can not tell by looking if someone has an infection, so it’s important to get a checkup. you take the test and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, infection can be treated much easier than you think. Learn more about visiting an STD clinic.
10. Check flatOne in three people diagnosed with cancer in the UK at some point in their lives. Cancer can occur at any age, usually affecting the elderly. The most cancers, early detection means that treatment is likely to be more successful. Sometimes a small change, such as mass loss, or unexplained weight change in a mole you can see a big difference in your health. For tips on early detection of cancer symptoms, please read the symptoms of cancer.