Allergies are relatively common. Both genetics and environmental factors play an important role.
The immune system normally protects the body from harmful substances such as bacteria and viruses. It also reacts to foreign substances, called allergens, that are generally harmless and in most people do not cause any problems.
For more information, please visit herbalcureindia.com
But in a person with allergies, the immune response is oversensitive. When it recognizes an allergen, it releases chemicals like histamines. To fight against allergens? This causes itching, swelling, mucus production, muscle spasms, hives, rash and other symptoms that vary from person to person.
Your eyes itch, your nose is running, sneezing, and you’re covered in hives. It’s allergy season again, and all I want to do is curl up in a ball of misery.
It must be something you can do to feel better. After all, doctors seem to have a cure for everything, right? No allergies. But there are ways to relieve allergy symptoms or prevent the symptoms, but can not actually get rid of the allergy.
Allegra depends on specialized receptors on cells within the small intestine, called organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATPs), to absorb the drug in the body.
When several fruit juices are present in the small intestine, especially grapefruit, apple or orange, they are unable to absorb OATPs Allegra in the body.
Allergies are abnormal reactions to normally harmless substances. The sensitizing substances, called allergens, may be through inhalation, ingestion or contact with skin.
Allergens that most frequently cause problems are: pollens, mold spores, dust mites, animal dander, foods, insect bites or stings, plants, insect spores, latex rubber, viruses, bacteria, medications and environmental conditions (such as cold temperatures).
Allergic reactions can occur in an area, such as sneezing or a skin rash or sneezing, or may include more than one symptom.
Home remedies for allergies
1. Vitamin: Sometimes we have seen that allergies are caused by lack of certain vitamins in the body. Thus, a regular intake of vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid relieves the person of this problem.
2. Castor oil: Allergies are caused by some alteration in the internal system. Therefore, the cleaning system is a good option for addressing the problem of allergies.
Castor oil is one of the old age home remedy for allergies. This when taken with any fruit or vegetable juice, or just tap water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, shows beneficial effects. Improving the intestinal tract, skin texture and clears nasal passages.
3. Lime: Lime is one of the most effective home remedies for allergies. When lime is taken in a glass of warm water with honey, it acts as the best anti-toxic agent for the body’s digestive system.
This is an anti allergic good. But there are some people who are allergic to citrus fruits, so these people should refrain from doing so.
4. Bananas: Bananas are good for people who suffer from digestive disorders, asthma or skin rashes. But again, this fruit also has a problem, since it is allergic to anything. So sometimes even if a fruit has qualities of cure, however, can not be consumed by some.
5. vegetable juices: A cocktail of carrot juice, beet juice and cucumber juice if consumed daily helps the body fight toxins and is therefore one of the best home remedies for allergies.
6. Fresh fruit juice: allergy occurs due to weakness. Thus, if endurance is pepped, allergies longer occur.