7776 Holiday Drive, Sarasota (FL) – Sarasota Luxury Real Estate
7776 Holiday Drive in Sarasota (FL) offers luxury waterfront living with a straight shot to th Gulf of Mexico. To tour this gorgeous property, click Sarasota Homes For Sale, turn up your speakers, sit back & enjoy the breath-taking views.
No expense spared on this well-appointed 3-story waterfront Georgian-styled property with stunning views of Little Sarasota Bay & a straight shot (*no bridges*) to the Gulf of Mexico.
Building “green” shows up in this unbelievable statistic confirmed by property owner – annual heating/cooling costs for top 2 floors (1st floor is finished but not air conditioned) & 3,550 square feet = $3,400 PER YEAR! Simply unbelievable….
Click READ MORE below now for specific details and photos of this stunning property with $10M dollar waterfront views.
BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP
Specific Property Details:
* Level 1 – large 2-car garage + bonus area ~ 700 square feet (*not counted in 3,550 square feet living)
* Level 2 – living & dining & office (or 4th bedroom)
* Level 3 – master suite + 2 guest bedrooms w/ guest bath
* 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3,550 square feet
* Total Living Area – 4,120 square feet (incl. bonus room)
* Built 2007
* Spectacular views of Little Sarasota Bay from every room
* Crown molding, tray ceilings, hardwood floors & top-of-the line, high-impact windows/doors; ISONATE foam insulation (appears soundproof from floor to floor)
* Large cab elevator conveniently provides access to all levels of this 3-story property.
* Boatlift & saltwater pool w/ spa
* Master bedroom (3rd floor – 16×23) includes 2 walk-in dressing closets with furniture-grade cabinetry & private 3rd-level balcony featuring stunning views of Little Sarasota Bay.
* Master bath offers “his” and “hers” vanities; Travertine & marble throughout bath; walk-in shower.
* Living room (2nd level – 18×23)
* Dining room (2nd level – 15×13)
* Kitchen (13×18) all GE Monogram stainless steel appliances including built-in oven; convection oven; dishwasher; disposal, dryer, hot water (gas); microwave; oven; range; range hood; side-by-side refrigerator; wine refrigeration
* Office/den or 4th bedroom (2nd level – 14×15)
* Pool – auto cleaner; child safety fence; Pebbletec finish concrete; heated pool & spa; in ground; saltwater
* Homeowner’s (hazard) Insurance – $1,046,000 dwelling; $784,000 personal property; $209,200 loss of use up to 24 months; $1,000,000 personal liability; credits: new home discount – $800; fire/burglary – $1,300; building code enforcements – $392; building code credit – $3,056. COST OF INSURANCE /YEAR $6,460.
* Flood Insurance – 1st floor @ 16′ msl – flood insurance annual premium currently $339.00 /year – max available coverage of $250,000 building + $57,900 contents
* Fireplace (dining/living rooms)
* Built “green” – heating/cooling costs average $3,400 /year over 3-year period
* Gas tankless hot water heater
* Gas cook top (kitchen)
* Gas piped in laundry room
* Gas hot tub spa
* Zoning: RSF-2
* Builder: Gary Graber
* Model: The Charleston
* Lot size: 5,667 Sq Ft Acre: Half<
* Water View: Bay View / Canal View
* Water Access: 10,000 lb Boat Lift,
* No Bridge to Bay, Sailboat Water
* Architectural Style: Custom
* Exterior Features: French Doors
* Construction: Concrete Block/Stucco Roof: Metal
* Window Desc: Impact Resistant, Single Hung
Utilizing the “Italianate” and “Georgian” architectural style of that post Antebellum period, this unique property emulates these strong details in the “keystone pediments,” “corbels,” and “coins” reminiscent of the period.
Accentuated with “etched glass” entry doors, louvered panel shutters, wrought iron railings and the “English butterfly garden,” Southern elegance breathes life into this property.
Luxury Sarasota real estate – please call me if you or someone you know desires a closer look at this unique, well-appointed South Sarasota estate featuring gorgeous waterfront views & luxury living. I’d love to hear your thoughts of this property. Please leave me a comment below. Thank you for touring 7776 Holiday Drive, Sarasota (FL).