Yahweh does not change and neither does He give us things in a silver platter. Instead Yahweh changes us and our perspective in order for us to see things the way they truly are. Once we are changed we perceive things differently and are then able to change the situation.
Indeed Christ taught that “whatever things you shall ask in prayer, believing, you will receive” Mathew 21:22. He taught this message after He commanded a fig tree to die due to its lack of fruit and “immediately the fig tree withered away” (Mathew 21: 18). His disciples marveled that this could happen just by Christ speaking on the tree. Christ assured them that all it takes is faith without doubt of what one believes for the thing to come to Pass.
If Yahweh has given you a vision which looks impossible because of your current situation or because of the many obstacles facing you, remember the story of the fig tree and the words of Christ that “if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain , ’Be thou removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done” Mathew 21: 21.
The mountain maybe a financial handicap, a sickness, whatever the mountain is, what you believe and have faith for, you will attract. Having said that, how can we then get the desire of our heart?
Ways to actualize your desire
1) Establish your desire and then formulate a goal, one that is sharp, clearly defined and specific and not a fuzzy vague goal. Remember however that ” To do righteouness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice” Proves 21:3.
2) Pray about the goal to ensure that you are in step with the Lord for “a man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps” Proverbs 16: 9. Continue praying until the thing come to pass in line with what Christ taught concerning praying without ceasing,Luke 18:1-8.
3) Put the goal into your conscious mind, holding the image there tenaciously until it sinks into the unconscious. Remember it takes faith to get what you want and “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” Hebrews 11:1
4) Give it all you have got of thought, effort, imagination and innovation and do not forget that Yahweh works in us and we work it out, Philippians 2: 13
5) Work, then work, then work, towards making the goal come to fruitation and do not forget that “he who is slothful in his work is a brother to him who is a great destroyer” Proverbs 18:9.
6) Never ever give up. Remember what you believe and do not give up will happen. You can if you think you can, (Mathew 21:22). Remember number 2 above.
7) Remind your self everyday that with Yahweh all things are possible and failure has no place in the vocabulary of Yahweh for you ” can do all things through Christ who stregthens me (you), Philippians 4:13.