Have you tried a million diets and fitness programs that were never successful. Just going on a diet will not make you a complete healthy person. I finally paid attention to what they were all saying, but I was just too lazy to do it. We need to stay fit as well as diet to lose weight. It is worth your time to bring your body into good condition and keep it that way! Diet and Fitness is all about an accurate mix of diet and fitness program. There are three things to look at.
1. Balance, A balanced diet must contain carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins, mineral salts and fiber in a well proportioned amount. Carbohydrates are a way of energy so they play a big role in your diet.
2. Moderation, Portion control, small quantity at regular intervals.
3. Variation, Wide variety in foods, means higher chances of complete nutrition. And variety in your workout routine means a better chance of keeping it.
It is a well-known fact that poor diets lead to disease, such as cancer and heart disease. The link between diet and fitness has been established and recognized as a science. How do you balance diet and fitness? What changes in your diet and fitness program will be the most beneficial? These questions may have been on your mind for a long time. Here are some solutions. First and foremost, you need to make sure that the diet you are on, supplies you enough strength and energy to carry out the fitness training.
The basic fitness diet should have
1. A wide variety of foods such as wholegrain breads and cereals for vitamins and minerals, leafy green vegetables for iron fueling, fruit for adequate fiber, lean meat and fish and low fat dairy products.
2. Enables you to have optimal weight and energy to carry out daily activities.
3. Enhance quick and complete recovery during exercise.
4. Supplies enough fluids to have the best hydration.
When the above criterion is met, you can be sure that you are on a diet that is not starving you or running you the risk of malnutrition and making you weak. Fitness programs can include not only the basic gym settings but modern techniques like dancing, aerobics and yoga for variety and pleasure. When it is fun it will be easier to do. Make no mistake, fitness programs help you speed up the process of loosing weight along with the diet. This is the key to success, the diet accelerator. So eat healthy, exercise and be smart about what you put in your body! If you want to lose weight the right way, then this should help you get started.
Sometimes when we become self-conscious about our physical appearance we will do anything to eliminate those unwanted pounds of fat. And sometimes we feel there are only a few choices to choose from.
I hope this will help with your efforts.