Image via Wikipedia
Having a revolutionary balance board, Nintendo in some way managed to merge video games with getting fit! Ever since, Wii Fit has been improved and added with the release of Wii Fit Plus.
What You Get
This is the package to get if you have not yet bought the original Wii Fit and balance board. You’ll get the game along with the radical balance board that made for several people into the fitness gaming world.
Some of the features of this package include:
* The balance board that can measure your movements and weight
* Four game categories: Aerobic, Balance, Yoga and Strength
* The new improved Wii Fit Plus game
* Work with a personal trainer as you learn how to perform each exercise
* As you improve and play for longer you’ll unlock new activities or increase the number of reps for each exercise
* Wii Fit Plus brings several new features like routines and targeted areas of focus
Wii Fit Plus VS the Original Wii Fit
If you already got the original Wii Fit then you can simply get the upgrade by purchasing the software alone without the balance board. This game includes the original content of the Wii Fit, but brings an entire different level of game play. Some of the new features involve mixing and matching some flowing exercises and yoga and strength activities together seamlessly for an effective every day workout routine.
Other new features:
* A much larger range of customization options
* “My Routine” allows you to put together your own routines
* 15 new balance games
* “Favorites” is a collection of workouts you use the most
* 6 new strength and yoga activities
* Users can choose which area of health and fitness to focus on
* See how many calories you’ve burned
* New feature allows users to weigh their cats and dogs
What Customers Are Saying
The Wii Fit Plus got generally positive reviews, with customers remarking how the new game has covered a lot of of the shortcomings of the original Wii Fit. On the original, while fresh and fun, several would soon desert it because of the lack of ability for seamless workouts and more command over which regions to work on. Customers have cited how they are now a lot more incited to go on exercising having the Wii Fit Plus every day.
Some customers have cited that the new games are generally added for fun, but won’t have much effect when it concerns exercising. Only 6 new strength and yoga games are added to help enhance fitness. The tailor-made workouts are by far the greatest upgrade, but the primary drawback of this is that they don’t include the balance or aerobic activities.
When the pilot Wii Fit first got into stores, it was all we had. Since then, fitness games have gone a long way. A lot of individuals regarded the original Wii Fit overly basic to keep their interest, and the new Wii Fit Plus has addressed those issues. If you do not already own the balance board, there is no reason to get the old version. Still, if you already have a balance board then it’s your decision to compare Wii Fit Plus to other fitness games available on the market to get the one that meets your interests.
Copyright © 2011 Athena Goodlight