Homemade pizza dough is healthy since you handle the ingredients for pizza dough. After experimenting with pizza dough recipe for weeks, I at last find out this easy andbestpizza dough recipe.
Making pizza dough at home is fun and economical too. You must try this Italianpizza dough recipe, which is an easy way to prepare quick pizza dough.
How to make pizza dough recipe ingredients
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Pizza Image source
How to make homemade pizza dough
- Add the lukewarm water and the yeast to the bowl. Stir gently until yeast and water dissolves and let this mixture stand for 5-7 minutes.
- Add flour, one tablespoon oil and the salt to the above mixture. Blend this mixture with a spoon.
- Now, take the dough out and turn it onto a floured surface.
- Knead the dough for 5 to 10 minutes. Keep in mind that dough should be kneaded enough to make it smooth, stretchy and elastic.
- Put the pizza dough in a bowl which is greased well; make sure that the top of the dough is also oiled.
- The next step to make homemade pizza dough is to cover the bowl with towel or plastic wrap and put it in a warm place for about one to two hours such as you can put the bowl on the top of your refrigerator’s stabilizer.
- Place the pizza dough in warm place until it get double in volume.
- Turn the pizza dough again on the floured surface and knead it again to get rid of any air bubbles. Keep your hands floury to avoid sticking of dough to the hands.
- Shape the pizza dough into a thin round layer; make it thin according to your personal preferences.
- Transfer the pizza dough to a pizza pan, which should be oiled and bake it in a preheated oven at 500 degrees.
- Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes until the crust is golden and brown in color.
Making pizza dough is not as difficult, if you follow the above steps properly.
This is the easy and best pizza dough recipe for homemade pizza dough. If you don’t wish to bake the pizza dough at this instant, make a ball and wrap it in a plastic wrap to freeze the dough. Take it out from the refrigerator before you plan to bake. The pizza dough should be at room temperature when you roll it to bake.