We all have some degree of hair loss in our lives, but too much hair loss can be triggered by other internal and external reasons that can lead to baldness.
Your natural hair grows 1cm every month usually for 3-4 months then the process goes dormant, here it ends up falling over and new hair grows in its place.
Now you will already be familiar with this cycle, as it happens daily as part of your normal process of coming off.
But as mentioned above, it is possible to experience excessive hair loss, it will be explained how.
The causes of hair loss
Hair loss can be triggered a number of different ways but the most common you will encounter are:
• Drugs – anticoagulant drugs used to treat rheumatism, hypertension, heart problems, depression and birth control can all cause hair loss
• Hormones – overactive thyroid gland or under, especially one that produces androgens and estrogens, can cause hair loss
• Medical and surgical care – it is common after an illness and major surgery to the experience of a sudden loss of hair due to nervous tension
• Pregnancy – Women often experience hair loss from 3 months after birth, when their hormones begin to return to their pre-pregnancy.
- Medication – blood thinners or medications used to treat gout, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and birth control can all cause hair loss
Stress disease drugs, hormones play a central role in maintaining a healthy growth of hair. Fortunately, it is now possible to overcome these hormonal balances by re-trigger the production of hormones.
How can HGH help?
HGH (otherwise known as human growth hormone) is produced from the front of your pituitary gland and is responsible for cell growth, bones, muscles and organs throughout your natural life.
As is the case of many body hormones, the production of HGH decreases with age to cause damage to skin elasticity, muscle toning and hair growth.
Happily, you can now activate the pituitary gland, and to ensure better production of HGH even as you get older.
HGH Releasers HGH Advanced, as has been demonstrated in extensive clinical trials to help launch a more HGH production, resulting in beneficial effects:
• Wrinkle Reduction
• Improved muscle tone
• Stronger immune system means strong metabolism and this can be a big difference in hair growth.
As with all of your body, your hair is made of complex cells. So give them the ways to continue to grow and grow new hair cells and a monthly cycle cannot continue to repeat itself over and over again.
Similarly, by providing enhanced immunity to your body, you can fight other triggers hair loss and keep your body healthy.
Benefits of HGH,
As mentioned above, HGH can greatly help the body to remove hair trouble convincing a continuous cell growth and integrity, but this is not the only benefit seen with this versatile hormone.
Allow you to treat your body inside and out, HGH Advanced, and you can feel years younger than 2-3 weeks as well:
1. Encourages weight loss
2. Bolster your energy levels
3. Will help you with, smoother skin
4. Increased sexual desire and resistance.