Now, before you discredit this page just because it says the “best” ab exercise, let me tell you exactly why this specific abdominal exercise is so powerful and why its actually ranked as the #1 abdominal exercise according to researchers.
Now, according to researchers, this specific abdominal exercise tested as the HIGHEST most powerful, fast six pack-building ab exercise among thirteen separate exercises that were tested as well.
I know you’re just about ready to dive in and discover the answer to the question, “What abdominal exercise gives you the fastest, best results for your obtaining a perfect, chiseled stomach?”
The answer is, an abdominal exercise called the “Captains Chair” is the #1 best abdominal exercise out there right now.
Now before you begin, you need to have in your possession the Captain’s Chair (for the best ab exercises), which is an inexpensive piece of equipment that can be added to your home gym.
What makes this exercise stand out from all other exercises?The Captain’s Chair is the kind of exercise that is an advanced abdominal exercise. So what’s the difference between a regular and an advance abdominal exercise?
Well when an ab exercise is advance, it just means that all of your body part’s positions is extremely important for obtaining the most maximized results possible. The most important thing to remember is to keep your lower back stable, and don’t allow it to become anything less than straight during the workout.
1. First you want to stand on the chair.
2. Once your standing on the chair, grip both handles that can be found on either sides of the chair, and use them to stabilize your upper body.
3. Now that your in the proper position, press your back against the pad and begin to lift your knees towards your chest. Bring your knees to your chest at a moderate speed.
4. During this whole exercise, remember to keep your lower back firmly strong in place.
5. Remember the importance of your lower back. If your lower back isn’t firmly in place, you’ll be strengthening your hip muscles instead of your abdominals.
6. The last thing to remember is that you should also feel the tightening in your abs after a few reps. if you are doing it right.
7. Do just about 2-3 sets of 18-25 reps for maximum results or 1-2 sets of 15-20 for moderate results.