There is, certainly a direct and crucial link between the aging process and the production and release of human growth hormone.
As we grow older and older, the amount of HGH our body produces begins to decrease, and it ultimately stops the growth of this very vital hormone. This decrease in HGH is known as somatopause. Similarly, the motive that you cannot lose weight when you begin to age is because of the continuous decline of this critical hormone. According to estimation, levels of HGH and IGF-1 obviously decline after the age of 30, however the pituitary by no means stops producing them completely. The amount of HGH, after the age of 21 to 31, falls about 14% per decade, so that the total 24-hour growth hormone production rate is reduced in half by the age of 60.
This fall in the balances of human growth hormone is what may incite us to seem old and give rise to age-related health troubles such as diabetes. The wrinkles you begin to see on your face, your energy level and all those joint pain that you never felt before can be due to the lack of HGH in your body.
Effects of reduced HGH due to aging
As stated above, the decrease of Growth Hormone with age is directly linked with many of the symptoms of aging, including cardiovascular disease, increased body fat, osteoporosis, wrinkling, gray hair, decreased energy, reduced sexual function, and other symptoms. Many of these symptoms have been also found in younger adults who have human growth hormone dearth.
Due to the fact that HGH production declines as we age there is a wide array of effects that this has on the body. Here is a list of some of the effects that reduced levels of HGH can have on the body.According to a hypothesis, most of these aging indications crop up due to the loss of protein in the tissues, which is often replaced with fat. The physiological outcome of this process include increase in fatty tissue, an increase in wrinkling of the skin while, at the same time, a weakening in muscle strength and overall muscle mass take place.
Thus, as it is now established that aging does cause rapid decline in the levels of HGH, one of the safe and natural choice is to use a herbal HGH boosting supplement like HGH Advanced. It must be remembered that HGH advanced itself is not “hormone growth hormone” but is just a usual shot that motivates the pituitary gland to bring back and maintain the standard levels of HGH as one ages.
- Increased danger of cardiovascular disease
- Decline in muscle mass and muscle power
- Decreased immune system and function
- Lessen levels of vigor and energy.
- Increased weight gain and reduced metabolic rate
- Boosts levels of body fat
- Drop off stamina and well being
- Wrinkling of the skin increases
- Decline in sexual desire and function
- Increased anxiety levels and danger of depression
- The memory of a person also gets very poor which could lead to a person becoming senile.
- The heart muscle turn out to be weak
- The immune system of a person is greatly compromised.
- Risk of osteoporosis
- The levels of cholesterol also enhance.