A: I’m single!
B: That’s quite sad. You cannot get to experience the feelings when one is in a relationship.
A: I don’t think so. I’m actually quite happy with my current life.
B: *thoughts in head* Ya right, what a liar.
Different people have different feelings and views on the same topic. The topic I’m sharing today is about being single. Some people may say that it is quite sad to be single because you do not have a person whom you can share your life with, but try looking at it from another perspective, life can be great too! There are many advantages being single!You do not have to report to anyone about everything.
- You can do anything you want and not have to account to anyone for you actions. ( I do not mean illegal stuffs)
- You can go out with anyone, be it a guy or girl.
- You do not have to deal with quarrels, jealousy or argument when the both of you do not agree on the same thing.
- You have more time to spend with your friends and family.
- You do not have to cry over trifle matters.
- You do not have worry over things such as third party.
Like what I’ve said, different people have different views on the same topic. Being single is great but being in a relationship is also great! It all depends on how a person look at things. There are many advantages of being in a relationship too such as:
- There is always someone to share your joy and sorrow.
- The times spend together with your love one are times that you would not exchange for anything in the world.
- There is a special bond between you and your partner.
- There is always someone that you know you can rely on in any situation.
- There is always someone that is missing you and someone you can miss.
- There is a person who is building their future with you.
- There is a person who is working as hard as you so as to have a better life together.
- You know that you are never alone because there is a person who will always be there for you.
These are just some of the advantages that are in my mind now but there are many more. I am sure for those who are in a relationship will understand the joy and happiness that I am talking now. Be it single or in a relationship, we can be happy because it all boils down to our own thinking. If you are in a relationship, cherish your partner because it is not easy to find someone that you love and he loves you back the same. If you are single, wait for you Mr or Ms right to come along. It all depends on how you look at things. If you are single, then let it be. Everything is predestined. If it is yours, it will be yours eventually. So, why bother looking for love just for the sake of having someone to be by your side? Just let things flow naturally. You will never know when are they going to appear in your life, so be happy and not worry!