Cellulite is a rough substance that appears on different parts of the body such as abdomen, hips and thighs.
Besides a number of creams available on the market, there are effective natural remedies to treat cellulite.
Here are some natural remedies to treat cellulite:
1. Prepare a mixture of rosemary and fennel essential oil with 3 tablespoons of almond oil. Rub this mixture every day, the area affected by cellulite .
This is a simple remedy, but also effective for cellulite .
2. Eat a low-fat and Focus more on a diet rich in fiber, containing plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits to reduce cellulite problem.
3. Eliminate alcohol, coffee, juice and tobacco.
4. Exfoliate yourself and renew your skin in a natural way, using a soft brush or a tool for cleaning the body, which removes dead skin cells and dry while bathing.
This increases blood circulation and help eliminate cellulite.
5. Another useful remedy for cellulite is the addition of about 2 cups of sea salt in warm bath water, let it stand in water to act for at least 20 minutes.
6. Another remedy is caffeinated coffee beans that are ground to dust textured and then mix with a hand lotion. With this mixture the part affected by cellulite rub for 1-2 minutes per day and then shower.
7. Reduce the amount of salt in your diet and foods rich in saturated and hydrogenated fats.
8. Also, and exercise can help reduce cellulite. Thus, it is necessary to choose those exercises that target the areas that contain cellulite.
9. coconut oil has proven to be very helpful in treating cellulite. The area is massaged with coconut oil.
10. Essential oils of juniper, rosemary, cedarwood and patchouli are equally effective in the reduction of cellulite.
11. Application of anti-cellulite creams with botanical ingredients such as barley, ivy, sweet clover, lemon, strawberry and fennel are just as effective.
12. Prepare a mixture of dried thyme in a small amount of grapefruit juice and corn oil and apply on affected areas.
13. It is important to keep control in terms of weight, because cellulite is seen often among women with excess body fat.
14. Essential oils of lavender, rosemary, sandalwood, cinnamon, clove and chamomile can be used freely and effectively massage the areas affected by cellulite.
So, remember that a diet low in fat and full of vegetables, combined with regular exercise, will help cellulite quickly destroy you face.
In addition, an important advice for prevention is always the one to apply a sunscreen, because solar radiation break down connective tissue of the skin.