E-mail signature is a text, photo, or an image found the bottom of your e-mail messages. E-mail signature is very useful, most e-mail users use e-mail signatures to attach their contact information such as Name, Company, Contact Numbers, e-mails address and their company website. Some users use this e-mail signature as an advertising tool to promote their company product and services.
Windows live mail of a type of mail clients allows users to attach their e-mail signatures in the message to be sent.
E-mail signatures can be manually entered or set it automatically, every time you compose a message Windows Live mail will automatically attach e-mail signature at the bottom of your e-mail message.
Below are the steps on how to set your e-mail signature automatically when you compose a message.
- Open windows Live Mail.
- In Windows Live Mail Menu got to Menu > options > Mail..
- Navigate to Signatures Tab
- Under Signature Click New Button. You can rename your signature if you want. You can Also Remove it by hitting Remove Button
- Under edit Signature You have 2 options Text or Upload from a file or you can combine either of the two.
- Type the information that you want to include in your e-mail signature.
You can add a picture or an image in your signature by uploading a file.
You can also upload a HTML file in your signature.
- Choose your signature setting at the top of the Windows Live Mail Options Window. Check the checkbox “Add signatures to all outgoing messages”.
- If you don’t want to add e-mail signature in e-mail replies and e-mail messages forwards, check the checkbox “Don’t add signature in replies and forwards”.
- Click Ok if Finished
You can add multiple e-mail signatures by repeating the steps above.
In you added multiple e-mail signature you will need to specify which e-mail signature you want to be the default signature in sending e-mail messages, by selecting the signature and click the set as default button.
If you don’t want that your e-mail signature will automatically appear when you create new messages uncheck only the “Add signatures to all outgoing messages”.
You can specify the e-mail signature when sending messages by hitting “Insert” and choose “Signature”. Then select the desired signature to attach in the new draft message.