The much awaited Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton will finally take place on 29th April 2011 at the historical Westminster Abbey. Specualtions are spreading on the news as the people are curious who gets in on the Royal guest list.
The Royal Wedding news buzz increases as the wedding gets closer on the 29th of April 2011. Wedding preparations are almost done as the the whole world will be waiting and will witness the wedding of the century. Will it be compared to Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s wedding? Not so much since even Prince William is considered a modern day prince. The couple carefully chose their 1,900 invited guest list for the wedding. The official guest list was released by the Britain’s monarchy Saturday, April 23.
Here are some of the guests for the Royal Wedding:
- Princess Diana family, The Spencer family headed by sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale, Lady Anne Wake-Walker, Diana’s aunt, Lord Fellowesand Lady Jane Fellowes, Diana’s brother-in-law and sister; and Earl Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- UK Music icon Elton John
- Football giant David Beckham with wife former Spicegirl member, Viktoria Beckham
- Actor Rowan Atkinson better known as “Mr. Bean”
- Singer Joss Stone
- Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe
- Fashion icon Guy Ritchie who is also a friend of the couple
- The couple’s wedding Photographer Mario Testino
- Ben Fogleand socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
- Prince William Search and Rescue team
- Representatives from various charity groups to whom Prince William is associated with such as the homeless organisation Centrepoint, wildlife conservation group, Tusk Trust, and the RoyalMarsdenHospital.
- Chosen members of the government, parliament, and diplomatic corps
- Various foreign diplomats and dignitaries
- Some members of the British armed forces
- Representatives from different churches
Read more about the couple: