Cleaning supervisor or the owner of the company is perhaps the most significant person who can motivate the cleaning crew wherever there is a cleaning job going on. Now, what are the ways to instruct, communicate as well as motivate and lead the employees who are doing the job?
In all the cleaning jobs which I have done all across the country, from cleaning the floor to managing teams I have always made use of motivation to get results and high performance from my team as well as myself. For me this is the way to do things.
There are times when the owner of a cleaning company faces an issue in keeping the cleaning crew and the supervisors motivated. Typically a member of the cleaning staff begins doing an excellent job from the time he starts, but once the owner of the cleaning begins to trust him, his performance starts going downhill.
This is an important reason for the cleaning company owner considers ways of motivating and communicating with the cleaning staff to continue working with the same interest as before. Mentioned below are some suggestions to help you motivate the cleaning staff as the owner of a cleaning business.
- Get to know the weaknesses and the strengths of your employees.
- Congratulate your staff for their good points and reward them in public.
- Get to know their weak points and motivate them to improve.
- Recognize them as things take place.
- Have interactive discussions, meetings, give modern equipments.
- Stress on the value of taking a break.
- Get temporary staff to support the team during peak times.
- Give good commissions and salaries.
- Maintain good and friendly relation with the staff.
- See that your staff it paid appropriate salary.
You may be trying to motivate your cleaning crew or the cleaning supervisor and manager; you will find the above mentioned suggestions very useful for you. There is one thing you have to keep in mind that no one can do things like the way you want.
You may not realize it but putting in some or additional time to motivate your cleaning staff is an investment of personal energy which can make all the employees as well as the company successful. Ignorance or poor morals is a disease which can harm the people as well as your company from expanding further. It is important to keep motivating your cleaning staff.