You must have seen binders in almost all the offices. It is possible to get binders for different needs and people also realize the benefit of binders over other ways of organizing. Many times paper gets lost as they are kept loose, papers get bent and disorganized when stored in folders, but papers stored in a binder stay in good order as well as shape. Your office also looks better organized with binders and it offers a professional look when you present information to your clients or business associates. Binders are an important part of your office.
You can get binders in different kinds and patterns and this is based on several things. The manner in which the binder in bound affects the way it looks and also determines the use of the binder. By getting to know the basics of binders you can make sure to choose a binder which is best for your needs. Here you will find details on different binding styles.
- Double Loop Wire Binding can be compared to a regular spiral notebook binding. It is not actually spiral, in its place the wire is ringed around and along the papers. This is much stronger than regular spiral binding.
- Plastic Comb Binding is the cheapest kind of binding, but on the other hand the weakest also. It is like a double loop binding which can be spiral also.
- Stapled Binding is done by the straightforward use of staples. This method is typically used for fewer documents in which pages have a staple in the middle. Bigger documents make use of side stapling to bind all the pages. It is also a cost effective way.
- Thermal tape is a very clean binding method where sealed tape is used to secure the pages. It is very hard-wearing and also has a very professional look.
- Perfect Binding uses glue for binding the pages and it creates a professional and clean look. Keep in mind that this is a costly method of biding.
- Rings is the method which is mostly associated with binders. There are three rings in this which are fixed to a metal binding. Rings open up and close making place for the papers to be put inside the binder or removed easily.
You can see the versatility of the binder from the styles mentioned above. They all offer a professional look and implicate that the business is well organized and is concerned about making a good impression on others.