Dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) or dengue hemorrhagic fever is not just any fever but the fever is followed by bleeding. Tropical disease is highly contagious and is easily one of the deadly disease. Dengue fever in Indonesia, including endemic that occurs every year and cause outbreaks or epidemics. DHF first occurred in Indonesia in Surabaya in 1968 and then spread to various corners of the regions in Indonesia. Each year the number of cases tends to increase, both in the number of patients and distribution area. Rampant cases of dengue fever, among others, due to lack of awareness of the community in maintaining cleanliness.
Dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) are caused by viruses belonging to the genus Flavivirus in the family Flaviridae. The virus is carried by the Aedes aegypti mosquito and is transmitted when mosquitoes suck our blood. These mosquitoes are almost in all corners of Indonesia, is small and black with brindle. Mosquitoes that bite humans only the females and more frequently attacked during the day. Aedes aegypti mosquito prefers to nest in clean water, therefore, cases of dengue fever usually appears on every rainy season because there are puddles everywhere. Compared to adults, children tend to be more susceptible to dengue fever because it has the endurance of the weaker.
Here are a series of transmission of dengue fever:
1. Aedes mosquito that is infected with a virus aegypty bite and spread the virus to the human body
2. Viruses reproduce themselves (replication) in lymphatic tissue
3. after a sufficient amount, viral escape from infected tissue and blood
4. Another mosquito bites an infected human body, then
5. spreading it to other humans, and so on.
Incubation period (from first infection to onset of symptoms) is 3-15 days. Dengue fever has symptoms that are not typical, similar to the symptoms of influenza and typhus, and therefore often incorrect diagnoses. Ordinary people are usually based on the red spots on the body, but not all cases of dengue fever accompanied by red spots. Many cases of dengue fever that does not show any symptoms (abortive form) so difficult to detect early. But dengue fever-like symptoms generally show the following:
* High fever ≥ 39 degrees Celsius (down briefly and then high again) for 2-7 days
* Severe headache,
* Joint and muscle pain, weakness and lethargy
* Bintik-bintik/bercak bright red bleeding under the skin surface. These spots sometimes can only be seen if we suppress
* Bleeding spots on the lining of the eye
* Pain in the pit of the stomach, nausea, vomiting, no appetite
* Sometimes accompanied by a cough, runny nose, diarrhea and seizures.
* At the next stage bleeding spots arise in the form of bruising or bleeding at the nose (nosebleeds), gums, vomiting of blood, and bowel movements black in color because they contain blood (melena).
These symptoms should be wary, if they get a fever 3 days in a row immediately brought to the hospital to perform blood tests. If not treated promptly, the disease can harm and even death occurs. Patients who develop dengue fever virus decreased white blood cells (leukocytes) and platelets (blood clotting cells) so that power the immune compromised and there is bleeding due to reduced levels of blood clotting substances in plasma. The number of deaths in cases of dengue fever because initially considered mild symptoms that arise so that when checked his condition is acute and fatal. Symptoms of dengue fever is accompanied by bleeding and shock (weak pulse) has a high mortality risk.
There is no vaccine to prevent dengue fever virus, therefore primary prevention is to eradicate Aedes aegypti mosquitoes as carriers of the virus by maintaining the cleanliness of the environment through the movement of 3 M, namely:
* Drain or replace the water regularly in places such as mosquitoes that allows the development of the tub, water ponds, flower vases, and pots
* Closing the meeting shelters clean water
* Burying or get rid of used goods that can hold stagnant water and become mosquito breeding dengue fever.
Also, spray the entire room house with insecticide, if necessary a special spraying of dengue fever in the environment. To increase body resistance for not susceptible to dengue virus infection, konsumsikanlah nutritious food.
As a first aid at the time of initial symptoms appear to be done the following things.
* Give the drink / liquid to the patient as much as water, milk, water, tea or fruit juice to avoid severe dehydration.
* Give febrifuge and compress with cold water
* Immediately brought to the hospital before the symptoms get worse to get intensive care.
Recipes from natural ingredients such as fruits and herbs for dengue fever is intended only as a supporter of healing. Because bedarah dengue fever is an acute disease of high risk are advised to immediately obtain medical treatment in hospital.
Here’s the recipe / ingredient natural ingredients that can be used to help cure dengue fever.
* 1 cup (200 cc) of green coconut water
* 1 red guava fruit is ripe
* 6 units angco (Chinese dates) coreless
* 1 lemon / lime juice
* How to use: green coconut water is used for blending red guava fruit and angco, add lemon juice / orange juice, drunk.
* 10 pieces of fresh guava leaves
* 10 grams of Centella asiatica
* 30 grams of fresh diirs-sliced
* 1 teaspoon powdered angkhak
* How to use: guava leaves, wild ginger and gotu kola buffoonery is washed, boiled in 400 cc of water to the remaining 200 cc, filtered, the water used to brew angkhak, stirred, warm drink. for-kids use the half. Perform 2 times daily.
* The second recipe / ingredient can be used together.
* To use the pot boiling the ground, pot enamel or glass saucepan.
* Fixed a doctor and get treatment in hospital.
Join With Us IF You Are Interested In Writing Articles And Earn Money , please sign up here : http://www.bukisa.com/join/124001