We are now on the paperless era (save trees, minimize paper usage) wherein flyers, posters and newspaper ads are no longer practical. With the availability of the Internet you can simply browse for anything and everything under the sun. That is, including a wide range list of arts and craft fairs! Have you been surfing the web already? Are you faced with obsolete resources? Do you find your searches outdated? Is almost all information useless? Is it a waste of time and energy?
In order to avoid being confronted with such rubbish resources and data, and effectively obtain the latest news about arts and crafts it is recommended that you join online news groups and forums, or visit the official website of Fairs and Festivals.
Fairs and Festivals has lots of surprises and spices for arts and crafts newbies as well as professionals:
· Provides detailed and up-to-date information about US events. This is actually Fairs and Festivals’ core competency over other arts and crafts show listing website. A staff of fully competent individuals is operating to post nothing but the freshest facts on arts and crafts.
· Lets you browse for fairs and festivals by state. To easily narrow down your choices, Fairs and Festivals has provided a US map on their site wherein you can simply click the state you are drawn to.
· Sends free newsletters regularly. Fairs and Festivals brings the news into your mailbox. Even if you don’t have regular hours to browse Fairs and Festivals’ website to check on your next big arts and crafts show, they will make your life easier by furnishing you a copy of their newsletter consistently.
· Gives away free eBook entitled, “Craft Shows & Festivals Profit”. This 35-dollar value eBook is for free if you sign up with Fairs and Festivals. A priceless return on your investment.
· It features an advanced event search option. Fairs and Festivals is a user-friendly site which allows you to search using advanced keywords – zip code radius, city or state, event name, month or year,vendor type, application deadlines, jury status and more…
· Lets you shortlist your favorite events. Bookmarking your favorites allow you to go to your choices with just one to two clicks – convenient and accessible.
· Authorizes you to create your own web page with photos. Fairs and Festivals included this aspect so that members and guests can access other merchants’ products for an expanded pool of opportunities. Nevertheless, artists and crafters love to see their work shown and featured, and knowing that someone else is viewing and is interested on their products is such a delight.
Fairs and Festivals is not your ordinary arts and crafts show directory. So, if you are serious about keeping posted on the hottest and up-to-the-minute news, announcements, events, etc. on arts and crafts, Fairs and Festivals is the solution. Its services are not limited to the arts and crafts show listing but also to tips and tricks on how to make your business endeavor boom and sky-rocket in no time.