The chances of deep depression to occur in women are more than men. These are some of the common symptoms noticed in most of the patients suffering from deep depression. But, these are not the only symptoms that a deeply depressed person exhibits. Treatment of deeply depressed person depends upon the symptoms of depression entirely. Symptoms may vary person to person. A deeply depressed person generally exhibits following signs:
1. Deeply lost in the Sadness all the time.
2. Stays alone in his own imaginary world
3. Fatigue or loss of energy.
4. Inability to concentrate.
5. Poor or imbalanced diet.
6. Absolutely no room for social activities.
7. Tiredness or restlessness
8. Insomnia or hypomania (sleeping disorders)
9. Inferiority complex starts developing in you.
10. Sexual problems, such as rejection, erectile problems etc.
11. Negativity becomes part of you.
12. Sufferer may develop suicidal tendencies.
13. Significant change in the weight.
14. May face difficulties in hearing or visioning.
15. Plenty of stress.
The exact cause of deep depression is still unknown; however it is believed that it has something to do with genetics and chemical imbalances in the human brain. Other reasons might involve
1. Demise of loved ones for example, friend, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend or anyone part of your life.
2. Too much intake of alcohol is also another cause of depressions, almost 40 to 50% alcohol addicts suffer from depression.
3. Environment is also one of the biggest causes of deep depressive state of a person
4. Failure of long term goals.
5. Inferiority complex from others also puts you in depressive state of mind.
6. It has been observed many a times that divorce also is one of the biggest causes of deep depression in married couple.
How to Pull Yourself Out Of Deep Depression
The adverse affects of deep depression on overall health of people are very dangerous; something really needs to be done about it so that the adverse affects can be avoided. If you find yourself or someone you know suffering from deep depression, always consults with the specialist so that proper treatment plan can be prepared to pull you out of deep depression. Following are the commonly used treatment methods to pull yourself out of deep depression:
The most commonly used method for the treatment of deep depression is medication method, Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are the most commonly used old drugs to get you out of deep depression. It may have side effect as well.
This is the best method to pull you out of deep depression. Psychotherapies like Cognitive/ behavioral therapy or interpersonal therapy are the best treatments methods with absolutely no side effects. The only thing against this method is that, it may not respond to all the patients.
Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is also one of the finest methods; it works in even those cases where Psychotherapy and medication do not respond.
The best way to pull your self out of deep depression is that you don’t let causes of deep depression to develop.