All couples go through the engagement process and wedding planning . It can be tasking, and will test the couple personalities as two individuals may differ on ideas and preferences. Like in marriage, many decisions and goals should be put together to achieve unity. Open and constant communication will help a lot to discuss things better such as details about the wedding details such as finances,entourage, venue, and so many other things. Working the schedule well is very important too as both need to attend to other responsibilities while planning the wedding.
A checklist is a must and there can be many other things on the list which includes wedding theme, drafting the guest list, invitations, hiring a video-photographer, florist, bridal car, and so on. On top of these, read more about essential things to consider for your wedding :
The Wedding Rings
Next to the engagement rings, the wedding rings are the physical symbol of the couple’s love to each other to be worn during their marriage life.
Type of rings varies depending on the budget and preference of the couple:
- Antique rings are more significant since it is usually comes from the family of the groom which is passed on to the bride. Older rings are more valuable and well crafted ones.
- Metals rings such as platinum,titanium, silver, and stainless steel are alternative options.
- Colored stones such as diamonds and other birthstones can be incorporated depending on its importance to the couple.
The Reception Venue
A wedding reception is one of the major decision that you have to make. It should be the perfect venue where memories of the celebration will take place. When booking for a reception, you may consider the following :
- Accessibility between the venue from your marriage ceremony’s location to save travel time and cost. Some couples prefer to have them both in one roof plus the over-night accommodation which is usually done in a resort or a hotel.
- Comparative study of at least two or three venues on amenities, price, and other extra privileges that are being offered.
The Bridal Gown and Make-Up
The bride is the most important individual of the event especially when she walks on the isle before her groom waiting at the end. The bridal gown and the over-all look will make or break the romantic images of the wedding. Things to consider when choosing your gown :
- Personal style that reflects your personality or uniqueness whether on a traditional or a more creative edgy styles.
- Body type should highlight your physical assets and minimize the flaws.
- Comfort while you wear the perfect gown, the event is your big day so you should be comfortable enough to enjoy it.
The bride’s total look is also important too. Good bridal make-up, beauty rest, and some beauty regimen before the wedding will gives you an extra glow during the wedding. Work closely with your designer and stylist who will bring out the best in you.
The Honeymoon Getaway
After all the planning, exhausting preparations, and ceremony, the couple’s much awaited part of the wedding is the honeymoon where they can finally enjoy together. Choosing your honeymoon getaway will depend on the budget allocated whether a trip abroad or just a nearby beach location.
Budget-friendly locations such as camping, visiting the countryside, or staying on a local hotel can be a perfect location for honeymoon. The most important thing is the quality time and the unforgettable experience you will share with your partner.