• Applying a combination of one teaspoon of coriander juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder is one of the most successful natural home remedies for Blackheads and Pimples on face.
Regularly apply this mixture on the face and other affected areas and wash it off in the morning to cure Blackheads naturally. Similarly, face pack prepared from red sandalwood or fuller’s earth can be used in the same way.
• The application of a mixture of one teaspoon lime juice and one teaspoon cinnamon powder is also beneficial in the natural treatment of Blackheads. Turmeric powder can also be added in this mixture. For best result, follow this Blackhead natural remedy for about 15 days.
• Prepare a paste by adding some rose water in oatmeal or almond powder. Rub this therapeutic paste on the affected areas and leave it for about 15 minutes. Finally wash it off. This is one of the most effective natural home remedies to get rid of Blackheads.
• Applying a paste prepared from powdered radish seeds and a little bit of water helps in removing Blackheads naturally.
• Applying a mixture of lemon juice and two tablespoons of honey is one of the most popular home remedies for Blackheads on skin.
• Simply applying warm honey for about 15 minutes is also one of the most highly beneficial Blackhead removal home remedies. It can also be used as a homemade scrub when used in combination with sugar.
• Take some drumstick pods and leaves and grind them. Then, add some lime juice in the drumstick powder and apply this mixture on the affected areas as a natural cure for Blackheads.
• Lime juice can also be used in combination with groundnut oil as a good Acne and Blackhead home remedy.
• Daily apply a fresh mashed tomato on the affected areas in order to heal this problem. This is one of the simplest natural home remedies for Blackheads on nose and face.
• Tea tree oil and witch hazel are also excellent natural home remedies for Blackheads removal.
• Applying grape pulp on the face for about 15 minutes to half an hour is another tried and tested home remedy to remove Acne and Blackheads from nose and face.
• Boil about three to four cups of water and add two teaspoons of soda bicarbonate in it. Then, take a towel steamed in this mixture and place it on the face. Follow this remdial procedure for about 5-6 times.
Next, apply a mixture of one teaspoon rice flour and one teaspoon curd. Finally, after some time, wash it off with cold water. This home treatment is highly beneficial in removing Blackheads from face.
• Mash some fresh fenugreek leaves to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas before going to bed and then rinse with warm water. Follow this natural remedy to get rid of Acne and Blackheads at home.
• Green tea face scrub serves as an effective Blackhead remover.