7 Wonders of the World Thousands of years ago. Having previously shared faceminang 20 miracle in Indonesia, we now turn to the world. The building in the world that has existed for thousands of years ago. Apparently in ancient times also there are 7 wonders of the world. That said, these historic buildings are the symbols of former Greatness. What is it?
1. Colossus of Rhodes Colossus of Rhodes is a statue of Helios, which is located on the island of Rhodes, Greece, made by Chares of Lindos between 292 and 280 BC. This statue is considered the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Before its collapse, this statue stands over 30 meters, making it the tallest statue in the ancient world. Colossus of Rhodes has a height almost equal to the Statue of Liberty.
2. Hanging Gardens of Babylon Hanging Gardens of Babylon was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. This park was built by Nebuchadnezzar II around 600 BC as a gift to his wife, Amyitis. The location of this park is now in the country of Iraq.
3. Mausoleum Maussollos Mausoleum of Halicarnassus Mausoleum Maussollos or, is the tomb built between 353 and 350 BC at Halicarnassus (Bodrum, Turkey) for Mausolus, satrap in the Persian Empire, and Artemisia II of Caria, his wife. This structure was designed by Greek architects and Pythius Satyrus.   Mausoleum has a height of about 45 meters.
4. Lighthouse of Alexandria Pharos Lighthouse of Alexandria or Alexandria (from the Greek o Φάρος της Αλεξάνδρειας) is a lighthouse built in the 3rd century BC on the island of Pharos near the ancient city of Alexandria, Ancient Egypt. The height is estimated to exceed 115 meters and is among the highest structure created by men for hundreds of years. Antipater of Sidon in the listing has menyenaraikannya Seven Wonders of His World.
5. Great Pyramid of Giza Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest pyramid of the three pyramids in Giza Nekropolis and is the only building that was still part of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is believed that the pyramid was built as a tomb for Fourth dynasty Egyptian pharaoh, Khufu (Χεωψ, Cheops) and constructed over 20 years and is expected to take place in about 2560 BC. . The pyramid is sometimes referred to as the Pyramid of Khufu.
6. Statue of Zeus Statue of Zeus at Olympia is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The statue was created by renowned skulptor, Phidias (5th century BC) about the year 432 BC in Olympia, Greece. Statue of a sitting, which has a height of about 12 feet, filling the entire Temple of Zeus which was built as a house this statue. The cause of the destruction of this statue is still debated
7. Temple of Artemis Temple of Artemis was the Greek temple dedicated to Artemis, around 550 BC at Ephesus under the Achaemenid dynasty of the Persian Empire. This temple is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Now, this temple has been destroyed.